• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Rookie Jersey numbers, UDFA squad too…………………

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Here they are, the new class and jersey numbers

24-Porter Jr.
27- Trice Jr. *
51- Herbig *
74- Anderson *
77- Jones
80- Washington *
95- Benton *

* possible number change nice roster is set

The article goes onto gI’ve the UDFA’a numbers as well

Salute the nation

Nice to see the rookies all have position-specific numbers as things used to be. The single digits make it tough to figure out who's playing what position while watching games.

The single digits make it tough to figure out who's playing what position while watching games.
Really? I admit it looked a little strange at first, but I never had any trouble like you’re describing.

Really? I admit it looked a little strange at first, but I never had any trouble like you’re describing.
Usually in the past we could get an idea who played what position by the numbers assigned or not?
Something happened to my memory when switching from German to English early. So I am number forgetful. So in general it doesn't matter for me who has what number, I usually can't remember ****.

I was hoping Washington would wear 0.

I always liked the “position” type numbering.

Made it a lot easier to identify both player and position for anything on-field related.

I don’t have any trouble as is, just goes against tradition.

Salute the nation