• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Round 3?

steelerscotty

Contributor
Reaction score
Who do we think it will be in round 3? It this point i would be shocked if it was a position other than WR or CB . . .who do y'all think are the most likely picks?

Is Desir still available?

If so...he would be my take...might have to trade up to get him though..

Pierre Desir, Tombert is gonna roll the dice on the small school kid like they did on Cortez Allen......I honestly have no clue who they are going with from here on out.

We have the smallest, least physical WR corps in the league, welcome Martavius Bryant

The WR dropoff is almost complete, but still good guys left. Ellington, Moncrief, Abbrederis

My choice is probably Rashaad Reynolds.

Do you take Nix if he is available in the 3rd? Your front of the 3/4 is complete if Colbert takes the plunge.

Do you take Nix if he is available in the 3rd? Your front of the 3/4 is complete if Colbert takes the plunge.

Complete with bodies, but not necessarily good ones. Nix was top-10 six months ago. Now he's there in the mid-third. Clearly, there are some red flags there.

Complete with bodies, but not necessarily good ones. Nix was top-10 six months ago. Now he's there in the mid-third. Clearly, there are some red flags there.

What? A 350 lbs fatbody with bad knees and no pass rush moves isn't a top 10 pick? I'm shocked!!

Nix drafted with the pick the Steelers traded away last year.......hmmmmmmm

What? A 350 lbs fatbody with bad knees and no pass rush moves isn't a top 10 pick? I'm shocked!!

Where's all the stupid people that wanted us to get him 1st or second now?
Glad people here don't do our draft!!