• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

RUMOR! Ginsburg being "asked" to retire?

Rod Farva

Reaction score
So the dictator in DC can make a SC appointment before the libs lose Congress in the fall?

No idea whether this is true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me even a tiny bit. Anyone else heard anything regarding this?

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
You'd think she'll retire before FBP's 2nd term is up. I hope she waits and we get a justice that bases decisions on the Constitution.

ark steel

Reaction score
You'd think she'll retire before FBP's 2nd term is up. I hope she waits and we get a justice that bases decisions on the Constitution.

You live in a nice little dream world.

B

Barak Obama

What is this Constitution that everyone keeps talkin about?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
No idea whether this is true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me even a tiny bit. Anyone else heard anything regarding this?

If true, Bomma and the Dems must be figuring they'll lose the Senate and WH in the next elections.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Bomma has no juice left. However, I am sure that on this issue, he even has backup from Clinton. There is no doubt in my mind that she will leave in time for assclown to pick a liberal replacement.