• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Salaries of famous TV anchors

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
This is only a partial listing, easy to figure out, but it is interesting. I guess misleading the public pays well. Seems to be a bit of disparity between the non-birthing parent candidates, and the birthing parent candidates. Except, of course, the gay ones.

Find out the Salaries of the World's Most Famous TV Anchors

Being a spokesperson for the communists pays well.

Entertainers in general are overpaid. Tv anchors, actors, singers and athletes make way too much than they should but we as a society put them on a pedestal.

Entertainers in general are overpaid. Tv anchors, actors, singers and athletes make way too much than they should but we as a society put them on a pedestal.
Like us teachers. I just got a raise that hits in July. I now officially make over $60k a year. Yay.

Last edited:
Like us teachers. I just got a raise that hits in July. I now officially make over $60k a year. Yay.
Keep your head up...at least you make a contribution to society and can be proud of what you do. Unlike the Kardashians and those who are similar.

P.S. - Most of the rich people (some are relatives) I've known all my life are miserable and have been divorced a couple of times or more - even though they drive $70k cars and live in $500k+ homes. I wish I could say I know of a truly happy "rich person", but I don't.

Keep your head up...at least you make a contribution to society and can be proud of what you do. Unlike the Kardashians and those who are similar.

P.S. - Most of the rich people (some are relatives) I've known all my life are miserable and have been divorced a couple of times or more - even though they drive $70k cars and live in $500k+ homes. I wish I could say I know of a truly happy "rich person", but I don't.
I get it. I hope to be able to retire someday, but doubt it will be soon.

I've wanted so many times to write "I do great things daily for kids" on my utility bills and send them in.

Nobody understands the problems six million dollars come with

Hoda Kotb only makes $2mil? NBC execs are racists.

I am not a angry or violent person but for some reason, everytime that lady is on TV I just want to punch her
Same...I don't think she's a completely bad person, but living that golden life that allows her to be sickeningly happy while the middle class struggles gets old. Jenna Bush isn't too far from her attitude IMO. And Savannah? 🤬 I do like Dylan Dreyer though.

I think we should take 80% of the pro athlete's salary and give it to our teachers. One group entertains us the other helps develop our children. which should be paid more?

I think we should take 80% of the pro athlete's salary and give it to our teachers. One group entertains us the other helps develop our children. which should be paid more?
Kapernick, obviously.

Then you are no better than the Bern...It's not the athletes fault that America has it's priorities all screwed up. That's on us.. If we turned off the TV and quit gambling, their paychecks would quickly normalize...

Then you are no better than the Bern...It's not the athletes fault that America has it's priorities all screwed up. That's on us.. If we turned off the TV and quit gambling, their paychecks would quickly normalize...
I dont recall saying or implying it was the athlete's fault. of course, it is on us. part of the reason I have not been to a game in many years nor bought any NFL product since the whole kneeling deal

I dont recall saying or implying it was the athlete's fault. of course, it is on us. part of the reason I have not been to a game in many years nor bought any NFL product since the whole kneeling deal
When one starts talking about redistributing wealth, it makes me take notice.

Dylan Dreyer.....worth every penny.

Looking back I haven't bought NFL merchandise since I bought my Bettis block number jersey. 🤣. Made a metric ton of chili since then though...

When one starts talking about redistributing wealth, it makes me take notice.
But, my whole salay and retirement depends on that.

News anchors are just a face that can recite whatever is on the teleprompter… you could easily replace them with androids lol seriously this may be The worse waste of revenue yet lol