• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

San Jose Mass Shooting at VTA Railyard - At Least 9 Dead

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
Not sure how to embed an article on this new platform yet (derp).

******* California and its lax gun control. That state needs to ban magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, ban semi-automatic rifles like the stock AR-15 and AR-10, make buying ammunition a ******* pain in the ***. Only then will ...

[Does Google research]

Never mind.

Last edited:
How is this possible? It was a gun free zone.

It's an absolute mystery, Ogre. It's almost like - I know, I know, it's crazy - but it's almost as if mass murderers don't pay attention to gun laws and the only people who are denied the ability to own firearms for self-protection, hunting, and sport are law-abiding citizens.

Crazy theory, yes, I get it.

betty-white.jpg

It’s not even as bad as most weekends in Chicago. Expect 30-50 shot in Chicago over the Memorial Day weekend between Friday and Monday. But that doesn’t advance the agenda of disarming white conservatives.

Of course it doesn't, but they'll fail. They're going to make a whole bunch of outlaws if they get the idea of sending the ATF around digging.

I can see some issues between state,local and federal law enforcement when that happens.

Chicago&Baltimore will lead the way for killing this weekend.

More on the shooting:

Smith also offered an explanation as to how the gunman managed to fatally shoot nine people so quickly, as the headquarters for the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office is located across from the VTA facility.

"I think he was very deliberate, very fast. He knew where employees would be," Smith said. There were deceased in two separate buildings, which "we believe he went from building to building," she added.
His ex-wife said he had talked about killing people at work more than a decade ago.

"I never believed him, and it never happened. Until now," Cecilia Nelms told the Associated Press on Wednesday.

Sad. Monster also apparently set his house on fire somehow while the shooting occurred. Remote? Help? Also all 9 victims were his co-workers, he was making 6 figures a year and was still employed so it's not like he was a disgruntled ex-employee angry at management (like that makes a difference). Just that these details make this monster a special kind of evil.

More on the shooting:

Sad. Monster also apparently set his house on fire somehow while the shooting occurred. Remote? Help? Also all 9 victims were his co-workers, he was making 6 figures a year and was still employed so it's not like he was a disgruntled ex-employee angry at management (like that makes a difference). Just that these details make this monster a special kind of evil.
Have a friend who saw the house fire yesterday. Good thing CA has such strict firearm restrictions....oh wait.

Have a friend who saw the house fire yesterday. Good thing CA has such strict firearm restrictions....oh wait.

You racist. Everyone knows gun control laws work.