• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sanders Supporters Get Their Day In Court Against Wasserman Schultz

Spike

Reaction score
Wait - it wasn't the Russians?

hahahaha - keep fighting Bernie bots!

The lawsuit, filed by a group of Bernie Sanders supporters, alleges that leaders in the Democratic Party propped up Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Democratic presidential primary over Sanders, violating the DNC’s own rules on neutrality. The lawsuit was filed nearly a month before WikiLeaks dumped over 20,000 DNC emails, some of which indeed showed explicit bias in favor of Clinton and efforts to marginalize Sanders’ campaign.

These emails included plans to target Sanders’ religious beliefs, pitching a story that his campaign was in disarray, media collusion, and prepping statements about the end of his campaign in April. Then DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz even reportedly sent an email calling Sanders’ campaign director an “***” for declaring that his candidate would continue to fight on to the convention.

https://ivn.us/2017/04/24/sanders-supporters-get-day-court-dnc/

sanders-supporters-get-day-court-dnc-68809-560x315.jpg

right on, Bernie! black power!

The babbling Wasserman Schultz is based near me. I have seen her before, she's sleaze, and should be out of politics for using Sanders ethnicity against him and mocking the Latino vote.

Come sit on grandpa Bernies knee. Let me tell you about a great sweet man named Karl Marx and his good friend Engels. Now before I tell you I need all of your piggy bank money because uncle Bernie knows how to use it better. He needs another house. I think you would make a good ditch digger little Bobbie. The state will be by later to pick you up for your training. Susan you will become a seamstress because we need them. The toilet paper line starts at 7 am. Be sure to get your rationing and praise dear leader for your good fortune...