• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Saturday Night Live

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
If you want to puke, watch the last few minutes of Saturday Night Live from last night.

I missed it because I'm sick and fell asleep but I'm thinking they have a chance to do some really funny things the next few years but they'll screw it up and be mean and bitter. But that's how Hollywood has gotten, now pushing the Liberal ideology trumps making money.

Maybe I'm just getting old, well OK I am, but this show hasn't been funny since the early 80's.

Why is it still on the air? Do they still get viewership?

Tibs, Elfie, 21, do you actually find this show entertaining? And honestly, if they spent their entire time bashing Obama, I'd get bored with that as well.

Bring back the wild and crazy guys, the shark at the door poising as a pizza delivery, or Roseanna Danadana.

I will still DVR it, to peruse at my leisure. I fast forward through the news portion. All it is is conservative bashing, and it is very mean spirited. That Michael Che is the opposite of funny, and the white guy is a beta cuck.

SNL just said they are going to do a whole show of Trump by Alec Baldwin.

They are going to beat this horse to death looking for ratings so quick your head will spin. Typical.

Trump will Make Comedy Great Again. The alternative facts comment by Conway is going to be the butt of a lot
of jokes for awhile. That was the whole Trump campaign "alternative facts".

Garbage, Shut them down!

'SNL' writer suspended indefinitely for tweet mocking Barron Trump

Katie Rich, a “Saturday Night Live” writer who mocked Barron Trump, the youngest child of President Donald Trump, in a tweet during Friday’s inaugural festivities, has been suspended from the late-night comedy show.

Rich was suspended immediately after the tweet, and will be suspended indefinitely, according to a source familiar with the matter but not authorized to comment publicly.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ed-indefinitely-for-1485207135-htmlstory.html

Garbage, Shut them down!

Katie Rich, a “Saturday Night Live” writer who mocked Barron Trump, the youngest child of President Donald Trump, in a tweet during Friday’s inaugural festivities, has been suspended from the late-night comedy show.

Rich was suspended immediately after the tweet, and will be suspended indefinitely, according to a source familiar with the matter but not authorized to comment publicly.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ed-indefinitely-for-1485207135-htmlstory.html

Woof! What a dog. She looks like Paul Stanley.

SNL just said they are going to do a whole show of Trump by Alec Baldwin.

They are going to beat this horse to death looking for ratings so quick your head will spin. Typical.

I read there is a study about media stars going political, and it hurts their career.

Let addict / anger management type like Baldwin become the poster boy for the left. If only brings out the opposition for elections.

I read there is a study about media stars going political, and it hurts their career.

Let addict / anger management type like Baldwin become the poster boy for the left. If only brings out the opposition for elections.

Baldwin is an ***. That entire family is a bunch of lunatics.

Garbage, Shut them down!

A suspension, followed by a hero's welcome back and then probably an increased role. Things like this are resume enhancements for liberals.

C'mon, that Trumps shtick was hilarious.

The show is usually menzamenz though. And the musical guests? Never know any of their songs.

The writers and actors at SNL need to get out of the echo chamber. They have a chance to do some really funny stuff but they'll blow it by insulting conservatives, which is guess what, all of the country outside of the cities. Hell, no one who lives outside of New York City would get would get some of the jokes. When Will Ferrell would do his W impression or Phil Hartman and Darrell Hammond did Clinton I thought it was funny as hell.

The show is usually menzamenz though. And the musical guests? Never know any of their songs.

I've never heard of most of them. Bring in people who are fun to watch and listen to like Southside Johnny, Speedometer, Si Cranstoun, Jools Holland. Not idiots with black and white hair covering their face.

Last edited:
I knew I was getting old when I had never heard of the musical guests, lately, I've never heard of the host either.

Yeah, me too. And I don't have much interest in finding out who they are.

That show is mostly crap now. I can't stand Baldwin, but he's pretty funny. He's had some great skits on SNL. I could see them bringing back one of Kirsten Wiig's characters as Trump's love child.
cc496eb9217642a1c5c674f806d592d6.jpg

That small hands things is stupid, but if you are going there..