• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

School Cancels Anthem Before Game - Crowd Sings Anyway

It's a high school softball game during Memorial Weekend, why in the world would they refuse to play the National Anthem? That was excellent though, so glad to see the stadium-goers do what they did.

According to the Bee, the game’s organizers acknowledged that they had made a mistake.

You think? Idiots.

First no prayers in school and now no anthem?!?

No wonder today's young people have no moral fortitude..

If you dont stand for something....you will fall for anything!

The kids in that stadium learned a valuable lesson.

This is a little misleading. It was a tournament and they did play it before the first game. I have been to multi game/ squad events where they only play the anthem once and didn't think much of it.

Georgie "SULU" Takai compared the requirement to stand during the anthem to his being forced to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in an internment camp.....EXACTLY THE ******* SAME

Georgie "SULU" Takai compared the requirement to stand during the anthem to his being forced to recite the Pledge of Allegiance in an internment camp.....EXACTLY THE ******* SAME

you have a problem with that? you, obviously, are xenophobic as well as homophobic, you racist ************.

This is a little misleading. It was a tournament and they did play it before the first game.

Well ****, that's good to know. Think I'll put my mat back in the closet now:

tumblr_lvt2klDywe1qbrgydo1_500.png

First no prayers in school and now no anthem?!?

No wonder today's young people have no moral fortitude..

If you dont stand for something....you will fall for anything!

all by design. Then the spend the day learning Howard Zinn’s revisionist history that says America and white people are the problem with the world.

This is a little misleading. It was a tournament and they did play it before the first game. I have been to multi game/ squad events where they only play the anthem once and didn't think much of it.

That’s not really the point. The point is that the media would have you believe that everybody in America thinks the anthem is Being forced upon the public, that nobody really cares about it, and if you do care, you’re wrong because racism.

the point is that even in uber-liberal California we see more proof that people want the anthem played and do respect it. It is a big deal for the vast majority and every single poll backs that up.

this is an inconvenient glimpse at reality that the media wil try to obscure.

It's a high school softball game during Memorial Weekend, why in the world would they refuse to play the National Anthem?
Because America is a racist country with a wall to keep immigrants out and where white policemen murder blacks by the hundreds every day.