• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

School girls for sale! Step right up.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
The worldwide muslim outrage is deafening............not. But show a picture of Muhammed, and the muslim world explodes.

Boko Haram terrorists kidnap 8 more girls, hours after leader issues threat

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/05/06/hundreds-girls-still-missing-in-nigeria/

Militants from the Islamic terror group Boko Haram appear to have made good on their leader's chilling threat, kidnapping eight more girls from a Nigerian village late Monday.

The abductions came hours after Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau was seen on a widely-circulated video vowing to continue kidnapping the daughters of Christians, forcing them to convert to Islam and selling them into slavery. The kidnappings brought to more than 300 the number of girls who have been taken, according to Nigerian police.

Police said the girls, reportedly ranging in age from 12 to 15, were taken on trucks, along with livestock and food from the village of Warabe, in the nation's northeast.

"They were many, and all of them carried guns. They came in two vehicles painted in army color. They started shooting in our village,'' Lazarus Musa, of Warabe, told Reuters.

Shekau, whose group's name translates to "Western education is sinful," took credit for the kidnapping of the girls in the hour-long video that opens with Boko Haram fighters firing guns into the air and shuting Allahu Akhbar!"

"I abducted your girls," he said. "By Allah, I will sell them in the marketplace," he said in the hour-long video that starts with fighters lofting automatic rifles and shooting in the air as they chant "Allahu akbar!" or "God is great."

Kidnapped girls have reportedly been forced to marry their abductors — who paid a nominal bride price of $12 — or taken to neighboring Cameroon and Chad. An intermediary has told Nigeria's government that the terror group is willing to negotiate ransoms for the girls, and that two have died from snakebites and several more are ill. More than 280 remain in captivity and 53 have escaped, according to Nigerian police.

One 16-year-old Nigerian girl who was present during the mass abduction on April 15 recalls the students were at first happy to see gunmen.

The girls in the school dorm could hear the sound of gunshots from a nearby town. So when armed men in uniforms burst in and promised to rescue them, at first they were relieved.

"Don't worry, we're soldiers," the girl recalled them saying. "Nothing is going to happen to you."

The gunmen commanded the hundreds of students at the Chibok Government Girls Secondary School to gather outside. The men went into a storeroom and removed all the food. Then they set fire to the room.

"They ... started shouting, `Allahu Akhbar,' (God is great)," the 16-year-old student said. "And we knew."

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
They have nothing to say....there booting up their laptops to place bids.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
That's nothing. Christians killed people in the crusades....

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Religion of Peace, Update #22395890903

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I wonder if Hank converted to Islam yet?

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Americans in. Big O sending the A-Team to bust them girls out and praise the good men holding them.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Just more dirt bags who need a dirt nap. Just love me some Islam.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Whatever or wherever this "market" is would be a good thing for the CIA to target. Maybe they could co-opt the DEA folks losing work as maryjane gets legal and make the world a better place?

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
He struck again last night. He has drone written all over him.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
how can anyone follow a leader like this?

Vader

Reaction score
how can anyone follow a leader like this?

What pervert wouldn't follow him? $12 for a child.. ****** is the George Washington of goat ******* all over the world.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
What pervert wouldn't follow him? $12 for a child.. ****** is the George Washington of goat ******* all over the world.

I can see there being a few idiots that want to follow him but an entire army capable of pulling this off? that's insane.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score

I can see there being a few idiots that want to follow him but an entire army capable of pulling this off? that's insane.