• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sean Hannity

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I ******* hate that guy. I listen to him sometimes on Patriot Radio and tonight I flipped his show on after the Pens game. All he does is talk over his guests. He’ll ask them a question, and while they are answering, he starts talking over them. It really sucks on the off chance he asks a good question, because when his guest is giving a great answer, he starts running his stupid mouth and you can’t understand either one of them. Guy is a clown and a hack. Shut up Sean. You aren’t the smartest guy in the room.

I find him a bit obnoxious and he exaggerates too much. And the fact that every time he mentions somebody he's trying to make fun over he has to mention their 12 nicknames......every time he says their name. Drives me up the wall. I wouldn't say I hate him but I do prefer most other Conservative pundits over him.

my 17 year old kid called him the Republican Don lemon tonight. I didn't get it at first but yeah I see that

I ******* hate that guy. I listen to him sometimes on Patriot Radio and tonight I flipped his show on after the Pens game. All he does is talk over his guests. He’ll ask them a question, and while they are answering, he starts talking over them. It really sucks on the off chance he asks a good question, because when his guest is giving a great answer, he starts running his stupid mouth and you can’t understand either one of them. Guy is a clown and a hack. Shut up Sean. You aren’t the smartest guy in the room.

He is very annoying, especially when he is "interviewing someone". Like you said, he just talks over them. No idea why anyone would go on his show. It's like they are just backdrop for whatever point he is trying to make. Over and over again. He's also definitely not the smartest guy in the room. He mangles the language and misquotes people, completely cutting out the legs of whatever point he is desperate to make. Yesterday he butchered the Bloomberg stop and frisk quotes. Like made up completely different ****. Lots of these Rush knockoffs are irritating. That Wilkow clown is another example. Used to hear Mike Gallagher, another one. Not a lot of options, unfortunately. Levin is awesome.

I listen to Mark Levin when I'm driving or Dave Ramsey.

The only time I will listen to Hannity is when he has worthwhile guests on. To listen to him babble on about his latest bombshell, no thank you.

I think he talks over them because he is afraid they won’t reach the exact same conclusion as him. I don’t listen to him very much. Like I said, occasionally on my ride home if the sports channels suck. Put his TV show on the other night. Guess I needed reminded why I don’t listen to him.

The worst used to be his freedom concert. That’s all he would talk about over and over again.

i like Tucker Carlson but if I miss Hannity it's no big deal.

Yep. Kind of think he's boring. Same old ****, just a different day.

He's repetitious. BUT he also has been right about all things Russia scandal, and the impeachement bullshit. That said, hes a bit annoying.

I've liked Tucker since he was wearing bow ties on the McLaughlin Group.

Talks over people, arrogant, condescending, yeah that's Sean. But he's not a liar.

Add "liar" to arrogant and condescending and you have a liberal. Nothing more loathesome than that.

He annoys me. Most of the politicized faux (from all networks not just fox lol) agenda spinner do... news channels should do more reporting facts and not stressing the conclusion they want those facts to spell out....

Yep. Kind of think he's boring. Same old ****, just a different day.

I'm not sure what you mean by "same old ****"....unless you're talking about his style/delivery. Although he is my least favorite, Hannity has covered the entire gamut of democrat corruption.

He annoys me. Most of the politicized faux (from all networks not just fox lol) agenda spinner do... news channels should do more reporting facts and not stressing the conclusion they want those facts to spell out....

Agreed. What bothers me quite a bit is that Hannity does not pretend to be news - he is pure opinion. That's his schtick. Meanwhile, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, PBS, PUREBS, etc. all pretend to be "news," i.e., objective, when all of them - every last goddamn one - is just as opinionated as Hannity while pretending to report the news "fairly."

**** all of them.

Agreed. What bothers me quite a bit is that Hannity does not pretend to be news - he is pure opinion. That's his schtick. Meanwhile, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, PBS, PUREBS, etc. all pretend to be "news," i.e., objective, when all of them - every last goddamn one - is just as opinionated as Hannity while pretending to report the news "fairly."

**** all of them.

That's the difference. Hannity is honest. He is not trying to fool anybody into thinking he's doing an unbiased newscast. The liberal media send out hacks like Lemon, Maddow, and Fredo Cuomo and pretends they are doing unbiased journalism.

Mmm Rachel Maddow!

Reminds me of one of the great truths in life. You **** crazy. You don't marry (or listen to) crazy.