• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shocking... James Comey wasn't entire forthcoming?

James Comey doesn't want to end up dead in Fort Marcy Park.

Reactions: wig
FBI, DOJ & Comey... what an utter ******* mess.

That whole entire **** storm is crap, crap in the wind.

Too bad there's no cure for STUPID.

Corruption at the highest level. Nobody does a damn thing about it either. So who can we trust anymore?It certainly appears nobody at all.

There has been a lot of speculation done by a myriad of sources, take your pick as to who is right.

From author Ed Klien, author of "Unlikeable: The Problem With Hillary”.

FBI Director James Comey basically delivered a coded message when he said Hillary is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt, certainly should not be president, and should be brought to justice.

Lynch and Obama made it clear to him that if he pressed for an indictment, he would be taking the Democrat nominee for president out of the election. If he then failed to get a conviction he would be facing charges of tampering with and changing the outcome of a federal election to which he would be facing the rest of his life in prison. Now you know.

The key is in when Comey said "80 email chains". That means an exchange between people, including Hillary sending AND receiving. So if Comey charges Hillary he has to charge the others in the chain. What if the exchange is with the President. It is not a stretch to think the Sec. of State would be in email contact with POTUS. [And recently we heard that Obama used a fake name when communicating with her].

Let’s just say Bill went to Loretta (at the back of her airplane) and said shut this down. If Hillary is charged she will tell under oath that some of the emails were with the President meaning he is also guilty of a felony. That is IMPEACHABLE. The Republicans would go for it and the Dems would yell racism. The country erupts in violence. Lynch tells Comey you better watch it or you could be to blame for violence tearing this country part. What is he to do? He takes 20 minutes spelling out everything bad Hillary did, just like a trial in public, then stops short to prevent any unrest. [He in essence gave the evidence to the American public (the jury) and left the decision to us).

Oh yeh..and he doesn't end up dead in Fort Marcy Park.

Everyone dies. Live and stand for something or die for nothing. What a coward if that's the case. Does anyone have the balls to do the right thing anymore?

Corruption at the highest level. Nobody does a damn thing about it either. So who can we trust anymore?It certainly appears nobody at all.

That's why a lot of people on both sides of the aisle are against Trump, which is good enough to make me vote for him.

Dirty to the core. What a bunch of losers. We're ******.

Everyone dies.
Holy ****!

Live and stand for something or die for nothing.
I'm working on not dying for or of anything, other than old age, best that I can. I need to be here for my kids and my wife, mostly for the kids. And my cat. If I had to sum it up, I would characterize my life thus far as I'm doing my best not to die before I have to. Just try not to die, each and every day. That sums up my life goals.

What a coward if that's the case.
You must be standing on pretty firm ground - emotionally, psychologically - to call anyone a coward.

Does anyone have the balls to do the right thing anymore?
We should all ask ourselves that.

Holy ****!

I'm working on not dying for or of anything, other than old age, best that I can. I need to be here for my kids and my wife, mostly for the kids. And my cat. If I had to sum it up, I would characterize my life thus far as I'm doing my best not to die before I have to. Just try not to die, each and every day. That sums up my life goals.

You must be standing on pretty firm ground - emotionally, psychologically - to call anyone a coward.

We should all ask ourselves that.

Holy **** what buddy? Everyone is going in the dirt. No escaping that destiny. I'm on very solid ground. Feet planted. I call it like it is. No sugar coat no nonsense. A coward certainly. Stand up for the law it's your damn job or find another line of work.Any other American would be in prison right now. It's heartbreaking.How the **** is she any better than any of us? Uphold the damn law or have no law at all. Simple stuff. Simple logic. It's not hard to grasp.As a leader at his job this is essential to maintaining integrity.There is absolutely nothing exceptional about her that warrants her being above other Americans.

Are you still in Hungary or did you come home?

Last edited: