• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Shut it down.

I had an informal conference with osha the other day. Trying to get a settlement bf going to (if I wanted) court. He said well hurry yup bf we are shut down. I said ****, that’s gives me more time.

Yeah enough of this hostage **** every single time the budget comes up. They cave and a bunch of horseshit gets funded. Rinse&repeat.

I wouldn't send another penny or as much as a single bullet to Ukraine. **** that.

Our border is more important than Ukraine's.

Reactions: xjx
This **** happens every single time. It's worthless unless you have the house,senate and presidency. One side just extorts the other until they cave.

I didn't expect the Republicans to do anything. Hot air. That is all.

Kevin McCarthy caved. He cucked out hard. California fizucks up everything they get involved in.
And the lemmings in the Republican Party voted for the 45 day CR. Sure McCarthy made a back door deal on Ukraine funding, but 126 of them voted for the CR. It was far more than just McCarthy.

Actually it's worthless when the Republicans have all 3 as well. It's all meaningless.

Actually it's worthless when the Republicans have all 3 as well. It's all meaningless.

That is in part true. Everyone worries about political self preservation too much. The other part of the cycle is trying to undo the bullshit the last administration installed. They're losing that.

The demoncrats damn sure push through what they want. Which always means a bigger government, regulation, taxes,spending and control. And some big new government program of free ****.Taking over the healthcare industry was a massive one.
The Republicans have been complete failures in undoing horrible policy and downsizing government. They added to it with Bush with the Department of Homeland Security, the Patriot Act,TSA and all kinds of other little surveillance bs that is now used as a political weapon against citizens.

Hell day one of Biden's bogus administration they set to train wrecking everything Trump did with the stroke of a pen. Mission accomplished.

I personally think it's too far gone to legislate this monster down to size. The only thing the Republicans do is slow the process down on a federal level, but it still moves forward.

The state level is another deal. A lot of big wins in thwarting this whacked out progressive agenda in many states.

California &Florida may as well be two different countries. We're like night and day. The results of policy between the two are crystal clear.

You could throw in NY and New Jersey as well to the mix of policy that is failing in epic fashion.

The so called blue states are heading for complete social and economic collapse. Which is locked in and they have nobody to blame but themselves and the morons they keep voting into power.

I never thought Mccarthy was going to do any good. He turned out to be the punk I thought he was.

And the lemmings in the Republican Party voted for the 45 day CR. Sure McCarthy made a back door deal on Ukraine funding, but 126 of them voted for the CR. It was far more than just McCarthy.
McCarthy in his leadership role lead them there. Remember the old saying: There are no bad regiments just bad Colonels.

McCarthy in his leadership role lead them there. Remember the old saying: There are no bad regiments just bad Colonels.
I might agree if Republicans stuck together like Democrats. These days, Republicans do **** to spite each other.

I liked the b!tchfest between MTG and Bobert recently. The claws were out!

I might agree if Republicans stuck together like Democrats. These days, Republicans do **** to spite each other.
This is correct. Say what you will about Dems. Bit they stick together and they target the same message

I liked the b!tchfest between MTG and Bobert recently. The claws were out!
Boebert can peck **** with the chickens. She is out giving public handjobs to democrats..

Can only imagine what she’s giving to democrats behind closed doors.

It seems like that. The reality is Republicans are battling RINOs for the soul of the GOP.

It seems like that. The reality is Republicans are battling RINOs for the soul of the GOP.
If that’s what you believe. I think they’re a bunch of dipshits that aren’t interested in governing. Lord knows they haven’t done it in 20 years.

Yep. A democrat who is suddenly disgusted with their party and becomes a Republican, is still a Democrat. We've seen a few defections recently but this is just their way of watering down the opposition, which really isn't an opposing force, just a collection of mouthpieces who say the right things when the mic is on.