• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Simply Amazing

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score

I can't help reminiscing the good ole days before Roger Goodell​

REVEALED: The NFL is funding Antifa-affiliated 'defund the police' group​

Fox Business uncovered that the NFL gave $300,000 to the Oregon Justice Resource Center, which has called for police defunding as well as other social justice measures. The OJRC has ties to Antifa, with one of their prominent lawyers, Juan Chavez, representing violent Rose City Antifa member Luis Marquez. The organization also represents Cider Riot, the now-closed Portland pub that hosted Antifa events and was the site of a riot in 2019.

nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-nfl-wontallow-dallas-cowboys-toputpropolice-officers-54306312.png

1639744752465.png

Fox Business uncovered that the NFL gave $300,000 to the Oregon Justice Resource Center, which has called for police defunding as well as other social justice measures. The OJRC has ties to Antifa, with one of their prominent lawyers, Juan Chavez, representing violent Rose City Antifa member Luis Marquez. The organization also represents Cider Riot, the now-closed Portland pub that hosted Antifa events and was the site of a riot in 2019.

nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-nfl-wontallow-dallas-cowboys-toputpropolice-officers-54306312.png

View attachment 7297
Look up what he made last year and then you will puke …

View attachment 7297

It will be interesting to see how stadium ticket sales go in the near future. All of the old school hard-core fans will be mostly gone.

I've pretty much gone from being a hard-core fan of the game, to thinking it's complete garbage That's just the last 8-10 years, with it peaking to the point I cut all expenditures for it and could care less if they survive or not. Certainly not with the direction they're going. It's completely ruined for me.

Glad hockey hasn't gone full retard yet.

Ben is the last tie to the "old Steelers". Ironically, as they were phasing out, he was the young rash, arrogant buck. Then, over time all the greats just faded.

There was a transition period of "relative success" with Brown, Bell and Bryant but even as they were putting up numbers and winning regular season games, you felt that the team just didn't have the same vibe, the same heart. They were becoming more... "Dallas'y".

And now... It's just not the same feel. When Ben retires, literally the next "Old man" will be what, a 5 year vet? And two of our oldest vets are transplants from other teams in Haden and Minkah.

Nope, this new NFL sucks. all lots. (not just A lot, but ALL the lots.)

I've pretty much gone from being a hard-core fan of the game, to thinking it's complete garbage That's just the last 8-10 years, with it peaking to the point I cut all expenditures for it and could care less if they survive or not. Certainly not with the direction they're going. It's completely ruined for me.

It took me longer, but unless it's the Steelers, completely tune it out. And is anyone surprised by that news? Every time I see "It takes all of us" or "End racism" on helmets or behind the goal line, I cringe. It takes all of us to what? See that you're getting millions of dollars to play a sport & that racism in this day & age mainly consists of a black man staging his own hate crime? I don't discount there's still racism - but systemic, panic-inducing racism? Live in the now & focus on real things that are tearing this country apart.

All I really see when I look at the game these days is corruption & greed at the highest levels & plenty of spoiled young people who don't play the game like it used to be played.

Roge has private security so he will be fine.

As does every corporate or gubmint fat cat of course. But take away guns from regular citizens they shout, while they're being protected by people with - guns.

Last edited:
...take away guns from regular citizens they shout, while they're being protected by people with - guns.
Well... Ya. But you realize they intend to disarm THEIR security guys too, right?

Right? I mean, that's the plan isn't it?

View attachment 7297
This is why I do not get emotionally invested in pro football anymore. Why some let a bunch of pampered millionaires vicariously dictate their day is kinda odd. But it’s brought us this forum and for that I am thankful.

I still come to this site to check the politics forum, but I haven't watched an NFL game in over 2 years, and that includes the Steelers. The league is dead to me, I'll never watch again. And honestly, I don't miss it anymore. Let them fill their stadiums with BLM and ANTIFA.

I still come to this site to check the politics forum, but I haven't watched an NFL game in over 2 years, and that includes the Steelers. The league is dead to me, I'll never watch again. And honestly, I don't miss it anymore. Let them fill their stadiums with BLM and ANTIFA.
Shiiiiit Stoney, they don't need your cracker *** to keep pampering them. They gots them some real muscle.

NFL Caves to Chinese Communist Party, Publishes Map Falsely Marking Taiwan as China​

The map was published alongside an announcement that “18 teams have been granted access to 26 International Home Marketing Areas (IHMA) across eight different countries,” the statement said.

“This ground-breaking, new initiative grants clubs access to international territories for marketing, fan engagement and commercialization as part of an important, long-term, strategic effort to enable clubs to build their global brands while driving NFL fan growth internationally.”

1639828447150.png

You think them commies ain't everywhere nowadays....looky here at this West Point grad.

images

Oh yeah....more good news from the land of Goodell

images

Last edited:
Shiiiiit Stoney, they don't need your cracker *** to keep pampering them. They gots them some real muscle.

NFL Caves to Chinese Communist Party, Publishes Map Falsely Marking Taiwan as China​

The map was published alongside an announcement that “18 teams have been granted access to 26 International Home Marketing Areas (IHMA) across eight different countries,” the statement said.

“This ground-breaking, new initiative grants clubs access to international territories for marketing, fan engagement and commercialization as part of an important, long-term, strategic effort to enable clubs to build their global brands while driving NFL fan growth internationally.”

View attachment 7303

You think them commies ain't everywhere nowadays....looky here at this West Point grad.

images

Oh yeah....more good news from the land of Goodell

images
The nfl is trying hard to phase out the true football fan and make the product this all inclusive, that includes the hardcore radical liberal commie loving violent rioter.

If that’s how the nfl feels about me. Well…bye.
It’s not like I’ve followed closely. I have hope for this country, but we probably won’t see improvement once this current generation ages in 5-10 years. I work with some of these out of high school kids at amazon. They are in that all inclusive mindset, but they are also hard workers and I feel over time that exposure to the real world will smarten them up for the better

Not being suspicious. But that west point grad has russian vibes to him.
I still think our government was infiltrated and taken over slowly going back to the cold war.

Could be why Kennedy was assassinated

Not being suspicious. But that west point grad has russian vibes to him.
I still think our government was infiltrated and taken over slowly going back to the cold war.

Could be why Kennedy was assassinated
That guy is Spenser Rapone. He was cashiered for anti-American ideology about 6 months after he was commissioned. The problem was he was enlisted prior to being selected to attend West Point and they knew then. Then when he was in his second year one of his instructors reported his communist leanings to the chain of command. Nothing was done to remove him then either. This was during the Obama regime, go figure huh?

That guy is Spenser Rapone. He was cashiered for anti-American ideology about 6 months after he was commissioned. The problem was he was enlisted prior to being selected to attend West Point and they knew then. Then when he was in his second year one of his instructors reported his communist leanings to the chain of command. Nothing was done to remove him then either. This was during the Obama regime, go figure huh?
I thought I had a relatively broad vocabulary. Had to look up "cashiered"! Initially I thought it could mean "to be charged with."

Anyway, the commie cadet graduated a year after my daughter did. He was given a less than honorable discharge for conduct unbecoming an officer.

Last edited:
One thing good came out of Roger's kowtow to China......the Chinese are laughing at him.

China Mocks NFL for Kowtowing When Chinese People Don’t Even Like Football​

cover1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
Professional sports, like the MSM, is a dying breed. Kids these days, who are the future consumers, just have no interest in either.

Professional sports, like the MSM, is a dying breed. Kids these days, who are the future consumers, just have no interest in either.
I suppose that's to be expected, same with cars and music played with actual instruments. Damn kids!

I thought I had a relatively broad vocabulary. Had to look up "cashiered"! Initially I thought it could mean "to be charged with."

Anyway, the commie cadet graduated a year after my daughter did. He was given a less than honorable discharge for conduct unbecoming an officer.
Good. **** that guy. Who knows what type of traitorous stuff he would have done

I’m more than likely done as well. I’ve missed the games these past 3 weeks due to mandatory overtime at work and to be honest, I don’t regret missing the games. I didn’t bother with highlights or anything. That league is dying

I admire your dedication. I got sucked back in and have watched three or four games this year due to it being Rothlisberger’s last year and hoping that Tomlin would have that losing season to get the ball rolling on his departure.

You didn’t miss anything!

I can't quite bring myself to hope that Tomlin has a losing season. Of course, I sort of expect that to happen, but I also know that he'll whip the players into a frenzy (like he did before the 2nd half of Miami and likely again in the 2nd half yesterday) so they play out of their minds enough to get him that sacred .500

However, the dreamer in me just wants to believe that somehow, someway they pull an 05 out of their hat. (I know. I should wish for something obtainable, like the powerball win.)