• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN 2024 VP Poll: Will pick, should pick

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, this is FUBAR from the get go cuz I don't know how to make a poll, but I won't let that stop me.

Candidates be:
Burgum
Carson
Stefanik
Vance
Gabbard
Rubio
Scott
Donalds
Haley
Cotton

Winner gets a 10 minute ride in the luxury S-10

Will pick: Burgum, businessman experience and money.

Should pick: Gabbard, will draw younger female votes and checks all the demographic boxes.

My honest guess is Cruz. Maybe I'm way off, and I no longer pay much attention to politics, so there's that.

My son is interning on the legal team for Gov. DeSantis right now. They are expecting a meeting between the donald and DeSantis about it. Not sure where it will go, but this is the last term for DeSantis, so unless he goes the Congress/Senate route, he is done.

I think he will pick Burgum, but I think he should pick Donalds. Donalds is a young black man from Florida who supported Trump over DeSantis. The only issue is Donalds would have to change his state of residence I believe. Second choice would be one of the ladies. I personally like Gabbard, but I dont see that ever happening. I think there are too many differences there and eventually it would turn into a crap show. Trump needs to work on expanding his base another old white guy will not do that.

Burgham. Tulsi will get an appointment somewhere.

My choice is and always has been Gabbard.

on the face of it, it would be an olive branch to women and the moderate Democrat. In reality it is really the only way to work towards straightening this country out.

It also checks all the boxes that are needed to win.
1. Female candidate
2. Minority candidate
3. Military experience
4. Clear headed, reasoned, articulate thinker
5. Not afraid to do what is needed
6. Gains a chance at the moderate/centrist leaning Democrats that have been abandoned by their party.

With a Trump win in 24 the GOP would be in the position of having her run with a centrist leaning Republican candidate again in 28. Or even moving the party to the center and running her with a centrist/libertarian leaning candidate (Paul perhaps).

BOTH parties have abandoned huge chunks of their parties, the first to move to the middle and capture these voters wins against ”fringe” candidates put forth by the others. ALL the polling shows the vast majority of ELIGIBLE VOTERS are Centrist in nature, yet BOTH parties want to push forward extremist candidates.

I think he will pick Burgum, but I think he should pick Donalds. Donalds is a young black man from Florida who supported Trump over DeSantis. The only issue is Donalds would have to change his state of residence I believe. Second choice would be one of the ladies. I personally like Gabbard, but I dont see that ever happening. I think there are too many differences there and eventually it would turn into a crap show. Trump needs to work on expanding his base another old white guy will not do that.
Your not permitted to bet

Gabbard,Scott or Donalds are who I'd like to have. In that order of choice.

Tulsi would be the most beneficial choice. She’d pull in some independent and sammich maker votes. I like Vance. Carson and Rubio can get some spots in the administration. Whoever he picks doesn’t really matter to me as long he wins.

Speaking of VPs, fuuck that piece of **** traitor Pence. He could’ve exposed the steal with audits and chose not to.

I think the smart pick would be Tulsi or Rubio but I am thinking he will pick Burgum. I never really put to much stock into the whole VP pick before but I believe this pick could possibly make or break the republican party after Trumps term is over in four years.

Burgum is probably the pick of the party, while Gabbard would be the pick for the people.
If one of the FL guys is the pick, can he just cross over the southern border and pick a new state like the other travellers?

I'd prefer someone with no political background and haven't been corrupted by all the crap going on behind the curtain.

Just like the candidate Trump. Both the president and his VP not having prior political experience would certainly be a first.

Now that Trump has political experience, rather than becoming corrupted he is fighting it

Reactions: JMM
he should reach across party lines and snag someone whom the left loves. a proven winner. someone we all know by name. not some new up and comer. a person who will swing voters...

Moose Obama

he should reach across party lines and snag someone whom the left loves. a proven winner. someone we all know by name. not some new up and comer. a person who will swing voters...

Moose Obama
...someone that's also a tranny, and most persuading is someone that for the first time loves this country. She said so himself.

He’s going to pick Tim Scott

Will be: Byron Donalds

Should be: Tulsi Gabbard

Yes, Gabbard has some weaknesses but the prospect of her debating Cackling Kamala one-on-one? Yes, please. The moderators would need a vacuum cleaner to pick up the pieces and a body bag to stow the remains after the debate.