• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN Draft Show

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Cope that was excellent.

So much better than listening to the talking heads and the bullshit pushed during the network draft shows

Highsmith was great and having Dotson on for as long as he hung around was awesome. He really gave some good insight and sounds like a great guy to hang with and drink a few beers.

The yinzhers are great and have good insight (and much nicer to look at than that beard)

Matt, Bill and the other guys were great also. Matts board was damn good. Awesome to listen to and interact with you all plus some ******* won a signed Dotson jersey

If you weren't on tonight, join tomorrow. It is very enjoyable

When to watch (all times EST):

Thursday: 7:30pm-11:30pm

Friday: 6:30pm-11pm

Saturday 11:30am-7pm (Extended coverage for the signing of undrafted rookie free agents!)

Where to watch:

YouTube: www.youtube.com/SteelerNation

Twitter: www.twitter.com/SteeIerNation

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SteelerNationcom

Last edited:
and cope, when I posted Damn Payton Turner to the saints, it was more that I was shocked he went that early than upset about him not going to the Steelers. Did not expect him to go in the first

Thanks Coolie!

You all made it a ton of fun, interacting with all of you on the Chat was a blast!! I hope to see you again tonight. Going live at 6:30 Pittsburgh Time!

great day two show. Kendal Simmons was awesome

stryker was bearable

really enjoyed the last two nights