• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN Podcast: Ben Roethlisberger and Antonio Brown Sure are Unforgettable

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
On this episode, G. Stryker talks about two of the biggest stories in the NFL … Ben Roethlisberger’s unforgettable final game at Heinz Field and Antonio Brown’s equally unforgettable (yet regrettable), walk-off in New York. Two players forever linked for their play together in Pittsburgh have seemingly gone completely different directions and the most likely reason is CTE.

Listen:

WATCH:

Check out our sponsors:

Total Sports Enterprises is the spot to go for all of your autographed Steelers memorabilia. Follow them on Twitter @TotalSportsEnt and Instagram @TotalSportsEnterprises for a chance to win a new autographed item each week!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

CTE is not the reason. I know people who worked for Brown in Pittsburgh well before the hits. He was an ******* then too.
While most likely he just is what he is…..people have this misconception that cte can only happen at the NFL level… hits in college or especially in high school can be every bit as damaging

If it was CTE, and im not saying it was… then the Burfict hit could have been the final hit to strip whatever tact he had left from him…

I mean its an obvious mental issue, and cte is an obvious suspect but it could be a more natural one too

Empathy for him (little chest), in either way.

Salute the nation

Congratulations for Ben Roethlisberger not taking the AB road............................................................

Salute the nation

Does it disturb anyone even just a little that Ben hasn’t closed the door definitively on a return elsewhere? All of his answers are “probably” and “most likely”….

Sneaking a IG stripper into your hotel room is not CTE. That’s being an *******.

Brown is surrounded by yes men and as soon as his money is gone he will end up in more trouble again

Does it disturb anyone even just a little that Ben hasn’t closed the door definitively on a return elsewhere? All of his answers are “probably” and “most likely”….
Nope. He’s done. His family knows it too. I think he’s made that decision months ago.

Doesn't disturb me. If a team looking for a Vet QB that has all the pieces come calling and Ben picks up the phone so be it. A shame that our Front Office and ownership believed this OL was going to be good enough......but in the end I hope he retires.

Ya I hope he rides off into the sunset. Tough to see some of my all time favs in different uniforms (Woodson, Franco).

I will wager right now that a third of the browns fans will be clamoring for Ben to replace Baker about as soon as they can lol
Wouldn’t that be something… I really don’t think he’d play anywhere else, but if Ben played a couple seasons on that browns team he could pass baker for most wins in that stadium again lol

Eh. It’s America he can go where he pleases. At the end of the day he plays for a sports team A vs team B. Win/loss/draw. The outcome doesn’t affect my personal life. Not disturbed at all. I don’t know the guy personally other than he plays for the team I follow as a fan

Sneaking a IG stripper into your hotel room is not CTE. That’s being an *******.

Brown is surrounded by yes men and as soon as his money is gone he will end up in more trouble again
Let him learn. Too many people kiss his ***. That’s why he gets away with a lot as is