• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN Podcast: Covid Rant 12/1/20

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
G.Stryker can’t take anymore of this Covid Craziness and has to rant about it since the official Steeler Nation Podcast was pushed back until Thursday at 2pm EST. These are the thoughts and opinions of G.Stryker and do not represent the views of SteelerNation.com, its sponsors or affiliates. Follow Stryker on Twitter @SNStryker and Instagram […]

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Beard is filling out nice! Great Rant. Archive that one for your HoF nomination. LOL.

Couple of points.

- cats are like that. Don't pick on it. Just give it some catnip and a Terrible Towel and it will be fine.
- Ravens will always be a hated rivalry. I will never respect those fuckwads after the Tony S. bullshit comment about Ravens fans takin' care of business comment. **** them.
- Coffee rules.

Great Cast! Love it. Keep up the great work!

I enjoyed that rant. Less cussing than I would have thrown out, so viewer friendly!:pound:

Cool, I'm glad you like it guys, I thought I was a bit too much swearing than normal, and it was mostly commentary so I didn't want the site to get in trouble!

Today is the first day I even touched my beard. I did no shave November. I trimmed the ears and neck as well as the mustache before the show. Not sure if I'm going to color my beard, but I usually enjoy doing that as well.

There are a couple ways I found that I can drink coffee.
1. in europe, especially France, I really enjoyed it
2. Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans
3. With Irish creme and irish whiskey. I drank this for the first month of quarantine back in March.
4. Half milk half coffee. Especially when It's iced.

It's just not an every day drink for me, like beer...

Cool, I'm glad you like it guys, I thought I was a bit too much swearing than normal, and it was mostly commentary so I didn't want the site to get in trouble!

Today is the first day I even touched my beard. I did no shave November. I trimmed the ears and neck as well as the mustache before the show. Not sure if I'm going to color my beard, but I usually enjoy doing that as well.

3. With Irish creme and irish whiskey. I drank this for the first month of quarantine back in March.

Ask the wife if coloring it would give you any extra benefits? If it is no then leave it. If the answer is yes give her a color wheel and have her pick her favorite.:smiley_abyz:

the first three are acceptable.especially #3

#4 is just so wrong....especially iced...just when i think you might have some redeeming values....

Ask the wife if coloring it would give you any extra benefits? If it is no then leave it. If the answer is yes give her a color wheel and have her pick her favorite.:smiley_abyz:

the color don't matter, he still gotta take out the trash and do the dishes. I know, I have the same issue.

Gheez Cope, I hope you didn’t miss your Lisinopril dose, if you take any blood pressure meds. During the first 15-20 minutes there the veins on your neck and temples were starting to bulge drastically.

I tell you one thing, if we win (big or not) the excuses that will pour from the media will be immeasurably exhausting.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Gheez Cope, I hope you didn’t miss your Lisinopril dose, if you take any blood pressure meds. During the first 15-20 minutes there the veins on your neck and temples were starting to bulge drastically.

I tell you one thing, if we win (big or not) the excuses that will pour from the media will be immeasurably exhausting.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I am fortunate that I don't take any medications. Yet...

I just want to know how its unsafe for the ratbirds not to have practice and play, but those players coming off the covid lists today are all fine playing... lying, hypocrites... They deserve to get humiliated. I hope they get drilled by Dallas too, and i hope the other owners, who are certainly pissed about this, force Roger to overpunish them. I hope they losectheir first round pick then it comes out they lied about the breakout and they lose more picks...

I hope this ends not only their season but ruins their team for the next few too...

I just want to know how its unsafe for the ratbirds not to have practice and play, but those players coming off the covid lists today are all fine playing... lying, hypocrites... They deserve to get humiliated. I hope they get drilled by Dallas too, and i hope the other owners, who are certainly pissed about this, force Roger to overpunish them. I hope they losectheir first round pick then it comes out they lied about the breakout and they lose more picks...

I hope this ends not only their season but ruins their team for the next few too...

Ingram and Dobbins aren't playing. They must still be symptomatic.