• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN Podcast Interview with the Ladies of the Yinzhers Podcast

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
This Sunday night at 6:30pm EST, G.Stryker of the Steeler Nation Podcast will be interviewing Jordan DiFigio, Samantha James, and Morgan Urtso of the brand new Yinzhers Podcast. We will discuss their epic first podcast with Sammy Toa-Schuster and the surprise appearance of her son, JuJu Smith-Schuster. Get to know the ladies behind the podcast, what makes them special, and how they are handling their national recognition!

You won’t want to miss this. We will be live streaming across all of our platforms on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, so bring your questions and join us in the fun!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

It was a good watch. I can tell they enjoyed it. I want to say ladies just have fun and don't feel you have to prove anything. Just be you and that is good enough. I see you interact with social media and being an old school fan just sharing some thoughts. Don't let trolls ruin your fun is mainly my point. As far as football Banner will have to prove he can stay healthy and be signed as he is a free agent. Like Cope said I think DeCastro's struggles was due to injury and trying to do too much with Pouncey Declining and Chukes trying to develop. A huge off-season for him. I don't necessarily think we have seen his best yet. Often that third- fourth season players hit their stride. Not that anything should prevent the Steelers from drafting a T or C provided things are equal. Look forward to more podcasts!

It was a good watch. I can tell they enjoyed it. I want to say ladies just have fun and don't feel you have to prove anything. Just be you and that is good enough. I see you interact with social media and being an old school fan just sharing some thoughts. Don't let trolls ruin your fun is mainly my point. As far as football Banner will have to prove he can stay healthy and be signed as he is a free agent. Like Cope said I think DeCastro's struggles was due to injury and trying to do too much with Pouncey Declining and Chukes trying to develop. A huge off-season for him. I don't necessarily think we have seen his best yet. Often that third- fourth season players hit their stride. Not that anything should prevent the Steelers from drafting a T or C provided things are equal. Look forward to more podcasts!
Thanks Slash. They are all cool ladies and fanatics for this team. Really cool perspectives. Plus it's interesting that most of the people covering the team are women: Brooke Pryor (ESPN), Adidi (NFL NET), Theresa Varley (Steelers), Missi Mathews (Steelers). Now we have a platform to get access to female sports reporters, wives, mothers, and women in sports. Something no one else offers as a fan site. Brooke is being interviewed by the Yinzher team on Thu night at 8:15pm EST. SN Youtube, FB and their Twitter.

I have the Mathews recording that calls when their is an interview to listen in on. Aditi has always been twitter accessable she might be an easy get for a podcast for the ladies. Varley has some good articles. Glad to see some fresh ideas out there. There is no reason the ladies can't be successful. They just have to relax and let those personalities shine. I imagine that will come with repetition.

Great Show - well done all!!

Great stories and conversation!! Looking forward to more podcasts from all.

@Steelernation - if you haven't watched, what are you waiting for?

Great Show - well done all!!

Great stories and conversation!! Looking forward to more podcasts from all.

@Steelernation - if you haven't watched, what are you waiting for?
They were wasted and wasting time.

EXCELLENT podcast. I watched the YouTube one and it ran smoothly uninterrupted. I can tell you this, Cope did a great job in the lead, giving each one time to answer and mixing it up. Each Lady seemed well versed and yet home town girl approachable on topics. I thank all of you for the time and energy it takes to do these.

I liked the pets dog interruptions, always time to pet them.

Thanks again Morgan / Samantha / JORDAN and of course Cope as well.

Salute the nation