• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN Podcast: Playoff Bound and 1 Win from a Divisional Crown 12/15/20

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
G.Stryker and Hunter Homistek are back again after the first losing streak of the season.* Can the Steelers get back on track and win the division on Monday Night Football?* All of your questions will soon be answered! Tweet the SN Podcast @_SNPodcast, and follow us on Instagram @SteelerNationPodcast. Follow Stryker on Twitter @SNStryker and […]

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

hoots at your name and laughs at mine...It would drive me to drink if I wasn't already drinking

to be fair, it is very easy to hoot at me. kinda comes naturally with or without the beer. and, yea, I got a few beers in me too. We should start a thread - The Coolie Hootie Show. OMG. Yea, that was bad.

to be fair, it is very easy to hoot at me. kinda comes naturally with or without the beer. and, yea, I got a few beers in me too. We should start a thread - The Coolie Hootie Show. OMG. Yea, that was bad.

I thought you were hootie from hootie and the blowfish

Litterally had a brain fart and thought for a short second that Lambert was an OLB and Russel was the MLB. Don't know why that happened. Age and plaque build up on the white matter...