• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN Podcast: Who is the Perfect Free Agent Quarterback?

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
We already had the conversation on who is the best quarterback to trade for. Now it’s time for G. Stryker to discuss the quarterbacks that are going to be free agents. So if you like Marcus Mariota, Teddy Bridgewater, Jameis Winston, or Mitchell Trubisky, this is the show for you!

Listen:

WATCH:

Check out our sponsors:

Total Sports Enterprises is the spot to go for all of your autographed Steelers memorabilia. Follow them on Twitter @TotalSportsEnt and Instagram @TotalSportsEnterprises for a chance to win a new autographed item each week!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

No way would I want Bridgewater. Now I would be willing to throw him off a bridge into a body of water. But the want stops there

No way would I want Bridgewater. Now I would be willing to throw him off a bridge into a body of water. But the want stops there
water would be optional

My vote is Mariota or Trubisky with a wide open off season/training camp competition with Rudy and Haskins.