• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

SN Vidcast: How do you feel about the Bengals in the Super Bowl?

Don't care who wins. One might win their 1st sb, the other might win their 2nd. No threat to the stillers 6. No dog in this fight.

Go Bengals! I’m fine with it! They did a nice job building their team and got their franchise QB.

The Bung Holes have had the first pick in every round of the NFL draft for about 35 years, and the refs still had to help through their last three games on the way to the Super Bowel.

Don't care. The Steelers are out, so I don't watch.

Ohio teams don’t deserve a super bowl until they relinquish their erroneous claim to the birthplace of pro football and the hall of fame

Plus they generally suck too😈

The Bungles have one of the worst fan bases in the NFL. Our team still lives in Pacman's head rent free. Aaron Donald is from Penn Hills where I am residing. Stafford had to endure a decade long of extreme overall team suck. From the top down. Joe is already getting cocky. Bungles fans upon winning would amp up their twatwaffling.

Plenty of reasons to root for the Rams.

Absolutely no good reasons to root for the bungles. Oh they are in our division. So if you get a bout of crabs are you rooting for them to migrate from your pubes to your anus hole opening?

You crab infested *******.

😁

I am a bit torn ...I would rather see the Rams win just because the Bengals are the Bengals and who truly wants to see them win a thing. But I do know the long snapper Clark Harris as he went to RU with my eldest daughter and would always be hanging around the cheer house when we would go over there to see my daughter. So it would be kind of interesting if he were to have a Super Bowl championship.

The Bungles have one of the worst fan bases in the NFL. Our team still lives in Pacman's head rent free. Aaron Donald is from Penn Hills where I am residing. Stafford had to endure a decade long of extreme overall team suck. From the top down. Joe is already getting cocky. Bungles fans upon winning would amp up their twatwaffling.

Plenty of reasons to root for the Rams.

Absolutely no good reasons to root for the bungles. Oh they are in our division. So if you get a bout of crabs are you rooting for them to migrate from your pubes to your anus hole opening?

You crab infested *******.

😁

WhoAley CRAB ****...!!!

Salute the nation

Ohio teams don’t deserve a super bowl until they relinquish their erroneous claim to the birthplace of pro football and the hall of fame

Plus they generally suck too😈

Yep. Pro Football was born in Western Pa.
A league, known as the NFL was formed in Ohio.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania held the very first professional football game between the Pittsburgh Athletic Club and the Allegheny Athletic Club.

Some of the athletic clubs that became trendsetters included Allegheny Athletic Association, Greensburg Athletic Association, Latrobe Athletic Club, and Johnstown Athletic Club; all of whom called Pennsylvania home. These clubs along with others that soon followed helped spread the game of football to Ohio, New York, and other eastern and Midwestern cities.