• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So how will liberal America react to this movie?

They’ll just ignore it, like Fake News ignores all of Trump’s successes. If the Oterrorist had Trump’s 1st year, with the Dow over 25000, they’d want his ugly noggin on Mt. Rushmore.

Ted Kennedy will celebrate nine years of sobriety this year.

The Libs will say we should not speak ill of the dead but it won't fool anyone but the Kool-Aid drinkers since they don't mind making movies about Nixon, Reagan, Bush, and a horrible TV series about Lincoln.

Ted Kennedy is no longer in the country's consciousness. Kind of like the Vietnam War. Hell, most young people can't tell you their own Senator

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

This was memory holed while he was running for office and part of the lib establishment, but now that he's no longer needed and there are no other political Kennedys on the horizon, they finally make this movie. They will throw his legacy under the bus to feed the newest wave of the war on women. AKA their latest desperate attempt to bring down Trump.

Ted Kennedy is no longer in the country's consciousness. Kind of like the Vietnam War. Hell, most young people can't tell you their own Senator

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hell....the kids in the history class I'm in at the HS (general ed) didn't know what Pearl Harbor was. They thought that Gorbachev started the Cold War, and that the US bombed Berlin and Tokyo to end WW2.

Hell....the kids in the history class I'm in at the HS (general ed) didn't know what Pearl Harbor was. They thought that Gorbachev started the Cold War, and that the US bombed Berlin and Tokyo to end WW2.

I can't blame the kids for that. I blame on those charged with educating said kids. Our education system has surely failed.

I can't blame the kids for that. I blame on those charged with educating said kids. Our education system has surely failed.

That's because teachers are too busy teaching mandatory standardized test information for 90% of the year under the penalty of poor professional evaluations. Education has become a business with the highest bidder earning the right to have their test be the standard which everyone is measured under. There's no time to get into any material too deeply. Blame your money grubbing policy makers for that.

Don't doubt they don't know what Pearl Harbor was about, but you would think they would know that evil America murdered thousands when we dropped atom bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Mary Jo did not drown. She suffocated in an air pocket.

There was no autopsy even though Massachusetts law required it in the case of accidental death.

Those ******* Germans never should've bombed Pearl Harbor.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V8lT1o0sDwI" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's because teachers are too busy teaching mandatory standardized test information for 90% of the year under the penalty of poor professional evaluations. Education has become a business with the highest bidder earning the right to have their test be the standard which everyone is measured under. There's no time to get into any material too deeply. Blame your money grubbing policy makers for that.

I think you misunderstand. I am not blaming teachers here. Well, not too much anyway. A lot of this falls on parents as well. I was talking more about the Department of Education and the cesspool that is the public education system in general. Spend more per student than any nation in the world, turn out kids that don't know the difference between there, their and they're or your and you're. You would get shunned in Japan for **** like that.

I am not a liberal, but Kate Mara is in the movie, so I know what kind of reaction I am gonna have.

Speaking of movies and Hollywood....

Woke up this morning and on facebook my very "moderate" friend (he is definitely not a Trumper) posted this about last night's Golden Globe Awards:

"I absolutely love movies. But man are these people the most pretentious, self-important people around or what?"

I hate to be a cynic but when you start to "see" the truth behind hollywood and the media in this country it becomes very hard to ignore. Every story just seems to drip with sarcasm and left-leaning ideology. Every "expert" seems to support the narrative they want to promote. Any idea that is against them is ridiculed and debased.

I just never remember treating liberal ideas in my debates with people how liberals are treating conservative ideas. Even when I argue, I try to clearly say WHY I'm against it. Even when talking about communist Bernie, I clearly explained I can't agree with the idea of adding $1 trillion to federal revenue AND $1.5 trillion in federal spending (which is what he proposed, clear as day).

It's just so ugly now.

Last edited:
There is an up and coming Kennedy, Joe Kennedy running for his 4th Congressional term in 2018. Likely
the next Senator from Mass when Warren or Markey hang it up.

There is an up and coming Kennedy, Joe Kennedy running for his 4th Congressional term in 2018. Likely

So what you're say is that the curse of the Kennedy's will never end?

But Trump is the oligarch..... LOL

I think you misunderstand. I am not blaming teachers here. Well, not too much anyway. A lot of this falls on parents as well. I was talking more about the Department of Education and the cesspool that is the public education system in general. Spend more per student than any nation in the world, turn out kids that don't know the difference between there, their and they're or your and you're. You would get shunned in Japan for **** like that.

Yep, I misunderstood, my mistake. I agree with all that.

read all about it in his next tell-all book. to be penned 2065 and make the Top 10 books never written.

I remember Mark Madden getting fired whenever Kennedy was diagnosed with brain cancer and he suggested it was karma.

No, because they're sex maniacs and breed like rabbits.

BFH_Ted_Kennedy_Aquarium.jpg