• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So what do you think Bill and Loretta talked about on that plane?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
My money is on some kind of carrot or stick message about Hillary's investigation.

Once again, in plain sight these Clinton's do this **** and no consequences.

They did not meet in either of their planes - the met in a "parked plane". How the **** does that happen? There was an agreed to meeting on neutral ground and there was an agenda. Or you can believe that an ex-president and the current attorney general surprised each other at the airfield and just decided to go meet on somebody's parked plane.

Of course it's a huge pile of steaming bull ****. Loretta wanted to hear what was in it for her to make this all go away.

She better accept it or she will suddenly feel the need to kill herself.

my guess???? supreme court somewhere down the line for Loretta

I'm sure the Conversation was completely above board. I'm sure there were no promises of political favors for stalling or spiking the investigation and subsequent indictment of Hillary Clinton. I am 100% positive that nothing was discussed that could be construed as an illegal quid pro quo or create a conflict of interest between the Clinton campaign and the department of justice.

My money is on some kind of carrot or stick message about Hillary's investigation.

Once again, in plain sight these Clinton's do this **** and no consequences.

Didn't you hear? It was about how their families and grandkids were doing...and golfing.

Without Bill appointing her a federal judge, she would have never became AG. She owes him.

Last edited:
I'm sure the Conversation was completely above board. I'm sure there were no promises of political favors for stalling or spiking the investigation and subsequent indictment of Hillary Clinton. I am 100% positive that nothing was discussed that could be construed as an illegal quid pro quo or create a conflict of interest between the Clinton campaign and the department of justice.

You are right on the money 'D'............

2scIBsQ.jpg

olypouC.jpg

Or he was just throwing it to Loretta. You people overthink things.

Or he was just throwing it to Loretta. You people overthink things.

Nah that doesn't fit ******* Billy Blythes MO. He mostly likes younger women with big knocks. If he does an older broad she will be a former beauty queen.

You guys need to go bowling more, plan a picnic, visit the zoo. Everything can't be a conspiracy.

You guys need to go bowling more, plan a picnic, visit the zoo. Everything can't be a conspiracy.

Flush out your headgear clown. The AG of the USA should not be having an off the record closed door meeting with anyone so close to any individual under investigation for such serious matters by the FBI. This is particularly true of this situation where so much political influence is wielded.

It makes me think the Clintons figured her campaign was damned if they do, even more damned if they don't. No way did they think this would go largely unnoticed.

I don't think she even has grandchildren. Also, just heard that the FBI on site at the meeting told local reporters no pictures, no iPhones. WTF? You can't take pictures of people talking about imaginary grandchildren?