• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So whats the best way to take advantage of historically low interest rates?

I have a line of credit on the house, should I just get a low interest loan and pay it off with a fixed rate? The line of credit rate moves with prime and will eventually go back up again....

I built my house 2 years ago and it's paid off. I have 0 debt. So if it were me I would refinance a 30 year loan to a 15 or lower. Even at low interest rates you are still paying for money that you haven't earned yet.

They are ******* consumers, this is just going to make banks richer

Home Refinance rates are going UP!

oh they say its because of a sudden surge of loans to process but if u look at rates u see they are holding artificially high

Its a ripoff!

oh they say its because of a sudden surge of loans to process but if u look at rates u see they are holding artificially high

Its a ripoff!

the closest you've come to being this wound up and lashing out at everyone and everything was when your favorite breeding slave escaped the pen and was found with a case of chlamydia after a night at Casa de Ark

Its a ripoff!

I have read banks are keeping them high because they cannot keep up with the amount of applications they're getting. So they're trying to slow down demand.

One curious thing, silver prices are down for some reason

Got any American Silver Eagle coins you want to sell? There seems to be a run on them

Funny, I just got a flyer for a VA loan, Both 15 and 30 year fixed for 2.75%. The Home Loan Arranger, 5 star and A+ rating with BBB.

One curious thing, silver prices are down for some reason

Got any American Silver Eagle coins you want to sell? There seems to be a run on them

And gold was down too... because this nonsense has caused three things to happen

A.A portion of people, probably Elitists, pulled money and are sitting on it... who knows why... some probably want the market to crash and others illogically fear a Great Depression...
B. Jon Q public traditionals who moved their stuff into safe markets like gold and silver, but they probably don’t have a big enough share to make a dent

And C... investment firms all use the same algorithms to invest these days, and when it says get out they get out of everything not just shuffle into safe stuff... thats why a lot of people think you can make a mint if ypu know what you want to invest long term in

And gold was down too... because this nonsense has caused three things to happen

A.A portion of people, probably Elitists, pulled money and are sitting on it... who knows why... some probably want the market to crash and others illogically fear a Great Depression...
B. Jon Q public traditionals who moved their stuff into safe markets like gold and silver, but they probably don’t have a big enough share to make a dent

And C... investment firms all use the same algorithms to invest these days, and when it says get out they get out of everything not just shuffle into safe stuff... thats why a lot of people think you can make a mint if ypu know what you want to invest long term in

Normally, When the SHTF precious metals go up. Stocks crash, bonds go up. Hell, even the crypto markets are flushing which is odd as it usually rises for fear of fiat currency failures.