• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Some criminals deserve death.

I'm all for an eye for an eye. Each of the victims get to nominate one family member willing to pull a trigger. They vote on the setting and manner in which they will shoot him.

Terrible. The narrator was 100% correct in that no chance to pull a weapon against him initially, since that would be "drawing against the drop," that is pulling a weapon while the bad guy has a weapon pointed at you. However, once she pulls the cash drawer and his attention is diverted that way, two steps and she is through the door, into an area she knows, with doors and locks.

Liberals genuinely believe that disarming us is the answer. **** that. **** them. I hope every goddamn gun control nut gets what he deserves.

******* worthless thug. I hope that ****** gets caught and beaten down like no other.

Shooting an old lady. Trash.

Really not sure why we don't do public execution or put people in locks, etc. Nothing like seeing that to put folks on the straight and narrow from early on.

No reason to murder that woman. Just some heartless **** over what? Maybe a few hundred bucks at most.

I'd nail him to a cross for a few days. The same should go for anyone who rapes or murders children. Do away with police and prisons, and guys like that will get handled in a much harsher way than they could ever imagine.

I suspect he panicked and shot her because A) somebody was coming and B) she apparently had to get the key for the other drawer. (She just opened the first drawer with a key, the second drawer she is fiddling around with something that looks like a cash register.

Guy's a piece of ****. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I could certainly sign up for putting him in stocks on public display and leaving him there. If people are willing to feed and water him, he lives. If not... well bummer.

I suspect he panicked and shot her because A) somebody was coming and B) she apparently had to get the key for the other drawer. (She just opened the first drawer with a key, the second drawer she is fiddling around with something that looks like a cash register.

Guy's a piece of ****. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I could certainly sign up for putting him in stocks on public display and leaving him there. If people are willing to feed and water him, he lives. If not... well bummer.
I'm confused. You don't believe in the death penalty, but its OK to basically torture the guy? I am fine with quick executions or torture in certain instances

I'm confused. You don't believe in the death penalty, but its OK to basically torture the guy? I am fine with quick executions or torture in certain instances

Why don't you ever direct your "confusion" to the nitwits here who constantly post bloviated nonsense? That's confusing.

While this obviously doesn't deserve death, I didn't know where else to put it and didn't want to start a thread on it. It's pretty disturbing, and one of the more disturbing things about it is that the only person who tried to intervene was the infant:

While this obviously doesn't deserve death, I didn't know where else to put it and didn't want to start a thread on it. It's pretty disturbing, and one of the more disturbing things about it is that the only person who tried to intervene was the infant:

Would love to know the backstory on that.

Clearly the white woman had that coming, cuz...she white.

Would love to know the backstory on that.

Yeah me too. Nobody deserves that even if they got into the worst argument imaginable and she was vile in what she may have said to her etc. She made her point within the first 5 seconds and that should've been that (giving her the benefit of the doubt at this point - I really don't know why).

Thought these might fit here....

Crime statistics are racist.