• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Some more of that “not racism”

Can’t wait to see how this works.

The Woke are wonderful racist, so it's ok.

Only in America could people be convinced that you can end racism with more racism.

This **** is lawsuits waiting to happen. Surely something like that can’t stand.
You misunderstand, reverse racism is perfectly fine.

I never believed I would see this happen in America. The motives by the left have to be a desire to promote, foster, encourage, generate and drive racial discord and social breakdown. They are doing so two ways:
  • Insisting that America in inherently racist, the game is rigged against blacks and browns (not Asians for some reason, though in fact Asians are subject to direct racial discrimination), and every failure on the part of a POC (who is not Asian) is the result of the white man.
  • Telling whites, including the dirt poor in Appalachia and small towns throughout the Midwest, that they are the beneficiaries of some magic privilege, and on that false premise taking money and opportunity away from them and their children.
That combination leads to anger, racial strife and extremism. If one side is told that it has been victimized for 400 years and every bad thing in their society is cuz white man, and the other side literally has money and opportunity taken away for no legitimate reason, then the breakdown of order is inevitable.

Is it just me or this grade A bullshit from my son's college.
They say one thing then totally say the opposite anything to try and spin this as the opposite of what it was.

1617903911263.png
1617903986096.png1617904046117.png

Attachments

• 1617903956186.png
    1617903956186.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 9
Wow, SIL, that is heartbreaking. The college lectures about racism, racial pain and trauma, a history of such anti-semetic behavior but when it turns out to be a hoax committed by a POC, "No comment."

Wow, SIL, that is heartbreaking. The college lectures about racism, racial pain and trauma, a history of such anti-semetic behavior but when it turns out to be a hoax committed by a POC, "No comment."
Maybe the guy is anti-Semitic? Why is it a hoax?

Maybe the guy is anti-Semitic? Why is it a hoax?
He would also be into hating his own race for it to not be hoax or setup. Possible I guess. What kills me is if it had been a white person that would have been mentioned prominently but someone had to prod them to admit it was a POC. I told my son when it happened it was likely exactly this. He texted me today saying he will no longer doubt my intuition.

He would also be into hating his own race for it to not be hoax or setup. Possible I guess. What kills me is if it had been a white person that would have been mentioned prominently but someone had to prod them to admit it was a POC. I told my son when it happened it was likely exactly this. He texted me today saying he will no longer doubt my intuition.
I didn't see what he wrote. I just read the above portion. Was the racist part about black people or Jews?

I never believed I would see this happen in America. The motives by the left have to be a desire to promote, foster, encourage, generate and drive racial discord and social breakdown. They are doing so two ways:
  • Insisting that America in inherently racist, the game is rigged against blacks and browns (not Asians for some reason, though in fact Asians are subject to direct racial discrimination), and every failure on the part of a POC (who is not Asian) is the result of the white man.
  • Telling whites, including the dirt poor in Appalachia and small towns throughout the Midwest, that they are the beneficiaries of some magic privilege, and on that false premise taking money and opportunity away from them and their children.
That combination leads to anger, racial strife and extremism. If one side is told that it has been victimized for 400 years and every bad thing in their society is cuz white man, and the other side literally has money and opportunity taken away for no legitimate reason, then the breakdown of order is inevitable.
Yeah we are living in some weird *** times

White folks aren't racist enough so POC's have to take care of the hate themselves.

Get woke go broke.

Racist white people will simply take their white privileged health insurance and cash copays to a different hospital.

Get woke go broke.

Racist white people will simply take their white privileged health insurance and cash copays to a different hospital.
only as long as the insurance companies and the government will let them do so (and other hospitals don't adopt the same policy).

I gotta think all this stuff is part of a plan. Has to be. We can't be losing our minds all by ourselves.

Sorry to think this but these "woke" people are more likely unconscious.

In a way, Rodney King was a genius. JMO.

Last edited:
White people are so racist, they force poc to commit racism on themselves. Now that's racist.
We even have a website.