• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Some Tid Bits

KStilley

Reaction score
Boykin and Washington each had a reception.
Rudolph doesn't wear a glove on his throwing hand.
Warren annihilated his man on Austin's end around.
Warren picked up two blitzes and stoned walled.
Najee had a decent game, took what was offered and plowed ahead.
Terrible no call on interference against Austin for thirty yards along the right side line in the first half.
Joey Porter Jr. is the best rookie corner back we've had since Woodson, his holding calls will diminish once refs realize he's doing the same as other revered cbs.
Highsmith had a value game and then some.
Dan Moore's holding call was BS, let's give him a break on that one.
Rudolph's experience with the game slowing down in the pocket was nice to watch.
Hopefully It will slow down for Pickett.
Jona Williams held Watt more than twice lol.
Broderick Jones is up front when it comes to players getting testy against the opponent, reminds me of Pouncey's rookie year.
The difference in rushing yards, both games against the Bengals, our offensive line deserves occasional props.
Peterson if kept at his salary is a safety, not just because of the interception but he's a guy who is not a corner any longer. But he still can cover and diagnose plays if given a cushion. I think this was obvious from the signing.

Last edited:
Something I forgot, Georgy P's first touchdown once in endzone, was that a finger to his mouth and then a hand covering his helmet ear hole as in quiet, don't want to hear it to the crowd due to all the criticism lol.
Maybe my imagination.

Something I forgot, Georgy P's first touchdown once in endzone, was that a finger to his mouth and then a hand covering his helmet ear hole as in quiet, don't want to hear it to the crowd due to all the criticism lol.
Maybe my imagination.
He was the same way at UGA. We tuned his antics out when he whined cause we knew he’d still show up and work.

Antonio brown has the yinzers traumatized lol

He was the same way at UGA. We tuned his antics out when he whined cause we knew he’d still show up and work.

Antonio brown has the yinzers traumatized lol

AB had a work ethic that shamed every wr in the league since TO or maybe Rice… that dude had lots of issues, but half assing stuff was never one of them until the very end

AB had a work ethic that shamed every wr in the league since TO or maybe Rice… that dude had lots of issues, but half assing stuff was never one of them until the very end
Ok and he turned out to still be a headcase.
Why worry or invest emotionally into a complete stranger?

Just watch the process unfold. That’s all you can do.

The block by Warren was a beauty. Love this kid love how he plays every single chance he gets.
I am sure he will be fined this week for blocking his opponent to hard. 🥴

If that was holding on Moore there was 4 on Watt. Watt would have 25 sacks this year if holding was called as it should be.
Watt needs to learn to come up field, then try and do a reverse spin move to cut back inside and pull himself back to emphasize being held. He could probably get holding calls all game long or least have the announcers chirp it all game!

Watt needs to learn to come up field, then try and do a reverse spin move to cut back inside and pull himself back to emphasize being held. He could probably get holding calls all game long or least have the announcers chirp it all game!
And throw in a dipsy doodle while he's at it...

I believe his bull rush and outside quick are so devastating he just takes the inside leaving tackle to decide between hold or sack.

Whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger!
An old school saying.

There is also:

Knowledge is power.
So be it.

Two I threw around over the years.