• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Something big is going down in Russia w Putin

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
109368.jpeg

Been following this for days now, the noise is getting louder and louder emanating from Moscow....something seems to be amiss. Putin has not been seen since March 6th, first time since he's been in power that he's disappeared like this. The timing pretty much matches up to when the main opposition leader - Boris Nemtsov - was gunned down near the Kremlin a week ago or so. The Russian internet is ripe with rumours of his death, or that he's incapacitated in some way, or that he's been overthrown in a coup, and the like.

Illarionov: Putin to be removed from power in the next few days
http://linkis.com/mw.ua/WORLD/JURg0

Kremlin Tells Journalists To Not Leave Moscow For The Weekend And To Expect A Major Announcement
http://www.westernjournalism.com/kr...xpect-major-announcement/#DkvAd6pfUBPlHk2l.99

Putin biographer: He's not dead — but chaos is brewing in the Kremlin

http://uk.businessinsider.com/chaos-and-cracks-behind-the-putin-regime-2015-3#ixzz3UNnSqVW0

Last edited:
maybe the oligarchs are rising up....they might be pissed at all the sanctions aimed at them since Vlady wanted some beachfront and farmland in the Ukraine.

Could be very good news... Putin has been driving global politics in a very bad direction.

I will believe it when I see his corpse in Red Square.

Hillary will claim responsibility for anything like this. I can hear the media spin already.

Putin's more of a leader than our POS. The bones and fecal dust in Reagan's grave are more qualified to lead than Ocommie.

It would be awesome if Putin has somehow been removed from office and Russia gets out of Ukraine.

Thank You President Obama!

At best, Putin has been given a timeout by someone.

It will be great to find out who his boss really is.

He's back. He just took a week off to get some banging out the way.

***** getting nuts though. Stories I read today on how he was upping their nuke readiness for Crimea (sp?), more big drills being held in arctic. ....ect.

He's back. He just took a week off to get some banging out the way.

***** getting nuts though. Stories I read today on how he was upping their nuke readiness for Crimea (sp?), more big drills being held in arctic. ....ect.

Probably just more sabre-rattling. However, a friend of mine in Sweden tells me that they (Sweden) have established a constant CAP over the Baltic with air refueling support. He says its pretty tense there. But then again, they've been through these things before so who knows? I personally don't think it will go anywhere.

I heard he was secretly meeting with Ted Cruz to see if it was possible to get the citizen laws changed,
so he could run in the GOP primaries. Putin is the one candidate Cruz would be willing to put his own
presidential ambitions on hold for.

The very same statement could be made about Barack Obama.

Nah... no one in the rest of the world really gives a **** about Obama or the US any more, so you can't say he's driving global politics in a bad direction, just US politics. We're a lame duck nation on the world stage until someone with some balls takes office... So in a couple years when Hillary is elected, I guess.

I heard he was secretly meeting with Ted Cruz to see if it was possible to get the citizen laws changed,
so he could run in the GOP primaries. Putin is the one candidate Cruz would be willing to put his own

may as well. he sure wouldnt be the first foreigner to be president here.

Citizen laws? What ******* citizen laws?

Putin is a very dangerous man, and views Obama as a welcome fool. He's the X head of the KBG, and in charge of the worlds second most powerful army.

Where was he for a week? Speculation on my part is he had meetings with other world leaders in private to discuss Ukraine, Iran, or something else.

Quid quo pro!

and just imagine if he worked for the KGB at one time! the KBG is the JV Russian Intel unit.

Putin is a very dangerous man, and views Obama as a welcome fool. He's the X head of the KBG, and in charge of the worlds second most powerful army.

Where was he for a week? Speculation on my part is he had meetings with other world leaders in private to discuss Ukraine, Iran, or something else.

Quid quo pro!
Like China?

He scares me. He is fn nuts and has the firepower to back it up. And given that the entire EU is ******* were in the hook.

What really sucks is that he has that mental patient alexander dugin whispering in his ear nowadays. Dugin is truly a nutjob

Yeah, because Congress drives global politics.
Waaaaait a minute, didn't 47 of your best and brightest just write a letter to a foreign leader, threatening to sabotage the negotiations of our own government?