• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Something Big may be about to drop

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Why did the President say "So, I have a lot of enemies out there right now. This might be the last time you see me for awhile. A lot of very very rich enemies and they are not happy with what I am doing."

Then he finished his Cleveland trip, and bunkered down in his Bedminster Resort.

Here is an article from the Gateway Pundit that might shed some light.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-recent-actions-indicate-something-huge-drop/

Big Pharma not happy with Trump right now.

Mr President. Your car is ready....

da96c35568f59fe16d4ec1580c7f1ab8.jpg

Mayne he's got the bug?

He will probably give limited info, but AG Barr will be interviewed on Life, Liberty and Levin tonight. But be rest assured, The Great One will not be lobbing softballs at him.

Wouldn't there be a rumbling about a big press conference?
There would be counter-stories, other "campaigns", etc.
August is usually quiet.....maybe the ducks are all being aligned for later in month?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Maybe he is finally going to "Soleimani" George Soros?

Times must be tough for the vaccine pushers to go to these lengths to sell their poison.

Unfortunately, no, times are never really tough for these fatcats. Americans spend nearly a trillion dollars on prescriptions per year (you heard that right). You notice a prescription medication ad for just about any ailment out there? Just saw one the other night for "dry eye disease". Yes, dry eye disease. They called it that.

And when was the last time you heard your doctor tell you to eat an apple a day, or take more Vitamin C, D3 etc.? To stay away from processed foods/sugars and to exercise or at least take a walk a few times a week? There are some good ones still out there and there are nutritionists and holistic practitioners etc. but this whole thing is a legal money-making racket.

Big big big money to be made on the so called vaccine. Essentially suckering the entire planet into buying it too

As the price for "returning to normal" whatever that will be at this point.

Unfortunately, no, times are never really tough for these fatcats. Americans spend nearly a trillion dollars on prescriptions per year (you heard that right). You notice a prescription medication ad for just about any ailment out there? Just saw one the other night for "dry eye disease". Yes, dry eye disease. They called it that.

And when was the last time you heard your doctor tell you to eat an apple a day, or take more Vitamin C, D3 etc.? To stay away from processed foods/sugars and to exercise or at least take a walk a few times a week? There are some good ones still out there and there are nutritionists and holistic practitioners etc. but this whole thing is a legal money-making racket.

Ark: Doc my junk not working
Doc: eat an apple.

Lol.

He will probably give limited info, but AG Barr will be interviewed on Life, Liberty and Levin tonight.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/JOSYw5DwJs">pic.twitter.com/JOSYw5DwJs</a></p>— Dan Scavino (@DanScavino) <a href="https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1288284820041236481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I hope people go to jail but until I see otherwise I still think that nothing will happen and there is one set of rules for the elites in Washington and another set of rules for the rest of us.

I hope people go to jail but until I see otherwise I still think that nothing will happen and there is one set of rules for the elites in Washington and another set of rules for the rest of us.

Do as we command,not as we do. We are above you.

We've traded one tyrant king for hundreds who mean to subject us. Half the country has bought into it. They just beg to be ruled

That is a fair point.

Do as we command,not as we do. We are above you.

We've traded one tyrant king for hundreds who mean to subject us. Half the country has bought into it. They just beg to be ruled
they already are subjugated

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Trump ordered those ordering drugs to get them from lowest cost supplier. So if company X sells pill Z for $100 in the US but only charges $1 in Mexico, companies can order from Mexico and not the US. Even though its the same drug from the same supplier. This "shortcut" was never approved by any previous administration. When Trump said that very powerful people were angry at him, they are. He cut much of their profits in favor of the American people.

I know context gets lost in the typed word, but you seem almost surprised by that realization. Can't imagine you are.

Yates threw Jimmy Comey under the bus as "going rogue" last week. Clearly that was done to protect The Kenyan who most assuredly knew and directed the illegal spy operation against a duly elected POTUS.

In reality, Obama aka Secret Service handle "Renegade" should be tried by Military Tribunal for his crimes against the American people and our Electoral process. He weaponized federal agencies in a coup attempt.

Historically, there is one ultimate penalty for that.