• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

sounds like a story from The Onion

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
dude, like I was having to drive a lot and stuff and like dude my moms car ran out of gas and stuff and like my parents were always telling me to get another job, but like I got time for that because working 2 nights a week at Burger King is seriously killing my social time. So like they need to make these stores closer to my house and stuff because cars are like polluting stuff and I could get lung cancer and like other bad things because cars put out all kinds of chemicals. and stuff.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually think they have a legitimate beef. The city and county government are wrongfully restricting access to a legal product.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
DBS beat me to it......while bizarre on its face the root of this issue would be addressed through a free market solution. I think this is supposed to be some kind of pilot program though to gauge the industry's various effects and will probably eventually be expanded.

That said, the lawsuit's claims are ridiculous.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
DBS beat me to it......while bizarre on its face the root of this issue would be addressed through a free market solution. I think this is supposed to be some kind of pilot program though to gauge the industry's various effects and will probably eventually be expanded.

That said, the lawsuit's claims are ridiculous.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
If local governments can regulate gun shops and gun usage, they can control weed. Do you know how much pollution is produced by having to go far to shoot?