• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

squeegee "workers"

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
If they are endorsed by the city shouldn't they be wearing high visibility safety vests?

Workers that wash your windshield and demand payment regardless of you asking them to or not. Then if you refuse to pay they damage your vehicle. I think that is something that was left out of the story. Remember Baltimore is a dirty murder city.

Workers that wash your windshield and demand payment regardless of you asking them to or not. Then if you refuse to pay they damage your vehicle. I think that is something that was left out of the story. Remember Baltimore is a dirty murder city.

"The preceding message was brought to you buy ROA."
- Racists of America

So, they are extortion experts. The city should still require high visibility safety vests....for their own protection!

Just shows the continuing decline of this nation. The only place I ever experienced this was south of the border.

it has been around Baltimore for 20+ years that I know of. in my experience mostly kids trying to make some quick cash. occasionally you get the aggressive individual. what happened in this article is the 1st I have ever heard of.

Squeegee "workers" is a new term. I dont understand it.

Anybody touches my truck they'll get hurt.

All we have is well fed looking losers who don't do **** but walk up and down the median with a sign. Might be a worthy job for some gubmint employees.
on a side note to this. when you give these guys change. they always say "god bless you" i always want to say something like i think you need the blessings more, but i just say thank you and drive away