• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers 2022 Undrafted Free Agent Rumors and Signings Tracker

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
With the 2022 NFL Draft concluding the Pittsburgh Steelers will now turn their attention to the undrafted free agent part of the process. While teams aren’t officially allowed to add any undrafted prospects until tomorrow at 4pm the rumors and leaks will begin tonight.

Undrafted free agents are players eligible for the NFL Draft but were not selected; they can negotiate and sign with any team. The Steelers have been pretty good at sniffing out some play makers during the undrafted process.

Donnie Shell, James Harrison, and Willie Parker come to mind.

Stay tuned, nothing yet.

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

:LOL: So what you're saying, is that decades ago, they had several hits?

I guess the law of averages says that this year should be one of those.

:LOL: So what you're saying, is that decades ago, they had several hits?

I guess the law of averages says that this year should be one of those.
Ramon Foster and Villanueva (although "poached" from the Eagles was an UDFA DL that they converted to OT),

No reason for 2, mods delete other please

Guys I wish they would get if possible

OT ASU Kellen Diesch
WR - Clemson Ross, ND Austin Jr
S - A&M O’Neill Jr and/or OU McKinley III
RB - Baylor Smith, SC White, FI Price
ILB - UNC Gemmel
DB - Bama Jobe

Full list now available.

#Steelers announce 10 UDFA's. They also have 4 Mini Camp invites

Full list now available.

Thanks Justin.

? Who did that?
Obviously it was the big evil Mike Tomlin, he completely took over the entire draft, since colbert clearly mailed it in. It's only a matter of time before he forces the Rooney family out and his plan to take over the Steelers will be complete. He is the Devil after all.

Obviously it was the big evil Mike Tomlin, he completely took over the entire draft, since colbert clearly mailed it in. It's only a matter of time before he forces the Rooney family out and his plan to take over the Steelers will be complete. He is the Devil after all.

no, call it tombert, call it the steelers. But it happened.

Full list now available.

Good read and thanks for posting Justin !!!!

Salute the nation

PS

We have a couple from this draft class that will be lucky to make the PS yet alone the 53.

Salute the nation

I read just fine. Mason and Mitch were promised the chance to compete for the starting QB position. The only thing that has changed is that it will be a 3 way competition instead of 2.

And no one knows what was said to Willis on their pro day visits, but given that they picked Pickett at 20, when they had their choice of any QB they wanted, means he was their guy from the start.

so you admit its not all about hate for Tomlin. Good.

I dont understand expressing the confidence in mason.
Then signing Trubisky who seemed to think he was the Lead horse in this. It read that way when he signed. Steelers could have signed anyone. Mitch wanted the Job and a fresh start.
Then Everyone had Tomlin in Love with Malik willis.
Pick an over rated Picket with #1 pick.
Then use a draft pick on a camp arm.

Its all horseshit.

BUT ,, I guess its about Masons Contract. Watch.

You're looking at things like everything was guaranteed to happen.. First they expressed confidence in Mason because that's what you do with YOUR players. They said if the season started right then, he would be the starter. But the season didn't start then, and both Tomlin And Colbert said they would look to add a veteran in FA. If you look at the contract that Mitch signed. It's all incentive based. So he wasn't just handed the lead spot.

Last but not least, Willis. The media caught Tomlin being Tomlin. Tomlin and Willis could have very well just have hit it off. But they clearly had Pickett ahead on their board. Again, no lying to anyone.

I think it would be wise to slow down and not suggest that we lied to anyone. Considering nobody outside whoever is in the organization was ever involved in any conversation and #2 you would never tell anyone they don’t have a chance to start in the position the Steelers are in. We don’t have a starter at this point and it is anyones chance to earn it. All they did was create competition and in a healthy way IMO. Would anyone have been fine with turning the keys over to Rudolph and bringing in a camp arm? Kudos to Colbert for signing Tribusky and especially to that contract but we signed him not knowing how the draft would unfold. Then draft a guy you know a lot about and have done a lot of homework on throughout the years who you feel can come in and compete. I’m not even sure if Pickett will pan out at this point but I’m also not sure with anyone else either.