• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Activate Banner

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers fans got some exciting news Saturday afternoon as fan favorite Zach Banner was activated off of injured reserve. In order to make room for Banner on the 53-man roster, the Steelers had to place wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster on IR after he underwent shoulder surgery earlier this week.

Banner, who was slated to start at offensive tackle in the beginning of the season, will be back on the game day roster for the first time since Week 1 of the 2020 season. Banner tore his ACL in the season opener last year against the New York Giants and has been chomping at the bit to get back. It’s unclear whether the Steelers will start Banner on Sunday, but expect him to get some significant playing time over the course of the season.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

HOT dang, I hope he immeadiately replaces Okofar

A - N - D

DAN MOORE
stays put at LT.

Salute the nation

PS

Banner has to go out there and actually prove himself on the field of play. I don't expect anything till we see in play some.

Salute the nation

I'll temper my expectations as he has been a China doll despite his bull size. Hopefully he provides an improvement in the run game that would open up the whole offense. Cheers and best of luck Mr Banner

I'd like to see him active today and get some snaps. It'll take him a few games to get up to speed. It's been so long since he's played in an actual game.

My hope is that he has a SERIOUS desire to prove something to everyone

I'll reserve my jubilation until he plays a full game...

I'd rather get Tuitt back ASAP!!!

I hear that Berm, Tuitt needs to get back on the field of play. Our "D" front needs him at minimum for rotation. Cam could use some help.!

Salute the nation