• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Announce Big Workload For Kenny Pickett And Starters Against The Buffalo Bills

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers will soon be wrapping up their training camp for the 2023 NFL season as they get deeper into their preseason game schedule. Prior to playing their first preseason game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, many fans were skeptical about the starting offense playing at all due to the obvious concern of injuries. Head Coach Mike Tomlin held a press conference on Thursday and once again stated that all healthy players are scheduled to play in the team's second preseason game against the Buffalo Bills on Saturday.

READ MORE

I am all for the healthy players playing.

Except perhaps Watt, Heyward, and Mink.

I would sit all three.

Noey what I mean?

I’m wondering how much for KP. I think he and Mitch may see most of the action for the first half and maybe more Rudolph and Morgan in the half. Looking forward to it

We really need to get Najee rolling
30-40 Carries oughta get it done
He ain’t a Steeler without a steel plate in his foot
They are building a better run blocking unit which will benefit him. I am for getting this healthy guy rolling. But with what Warren has shown I am all for him splitting carries and leaning on whoever is coming in hot for whatever matchup. If Naj is showing he is rolling yeah you lean that way. If not yeah..you don't.

Makes sense! Most likely the dress rehearsal game since there are only three games now.
Kenny needs the first team reps and excited to see him work with his receivers. Got lots of options this year so pleaaase Matt Canada, open this damn offense up and let Kenny play.

Makes sense! Most likely the dress rehearsal game since there are only three games now.
Kenny needs the first team reps and excited to see him work with his receivers. Got lots of options this year so pleaaase Matt Canada, open this damn offense up and let Kenny play.
How many more crayons are we talking here?

With Jones getting time with the first team at LT and Moore at RT, I hope we see a lot of this on Saturday.

Watt, Heyward, and Fitzpatrick shouldn't even dress. Way too important for the success of the defense.

Rudy will get lots of time to showcase himself. Like a peacock. Philly needs a #2 qb.

The last preseason game I doubt any starter plays. Maybe a series if anything.

This is it before it counts. Those first 3 games of the season are really like a starter preseason getting into game shape. Only they count.
You tend to have a lot of sloppy football by teams in the first few weeks. I would hope the Steelers are not one of the sloppy ones.

They need all the wins they can get for that first round bye and home field advantage.😎

This is it before it counts. Those first 3 games of the season are really like a starter preseason getting into game shape. Only they count.
You tend to have a lot of sloppy football by teams in the first few weeks. I would hope the Steelers are not one of the sloppy ones.

They need all the wins they can get for that first round bye and home field advantage.😎
moraplayoffsrant.jpg

Hey,it's before the season starts. I'm allow to project my preseason dreams before reality hits..haha
It's in the fan code of conduct book section 7 .

17-0 season. 3-0 in the playoffs. Blowout victory in the superbowl!

The merchandise they could sell after that would break records.

Can you imagine the endless gloating and hatred we would get for that?

Not to mention the Miami Dolphins would have to ship the team this year's champagne.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Get out of this practice game healthy this evening.

There are 16 days between the last preseason game and the first regular season game… the Starters may play a series or so