• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Award Winners

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
The Steelers always announce award winners prior to the end of the season. TJ Watt was once against voted Team MVP. Who are your award winners?

MVP:
OPOY:
DPOY:
Rookie of the Year:
Comeback Player of the Year:
Best Free Agent Signing:

Feel free to add additional awards.

MVP: Mason Rudolph (contingent on winning again Saturday)
OPOY: See above
DPOY: TJ
Rookie of the Year: JPJ
Comeback Player of the Year: None
Best Free Agent Signing: 50

MVP: TJ Watt
OPOY: Jaylen Warren - edged out Pickens
DPOY: TJ Watt - I wanted to pick a different name, but no one else was even close to Watt's impact
ROY: Joey Porter Jr. - I actually think Benton was the best at his job, just didn't have the numbers. Porter just was thrust into the CB1 job, which is real tough, and played well.
CPOY: Mason Rudolph
Best Free Agent Signing: Isaac Seumalo - There were points all three ILBs had cases, just didn't stay healthy.

MVP: TJ Watt -Simply the best player on the roster

OPOY:- Jaylen Warren -All heart -all effort productive blue collar RB.

DPOY: TJ Watt- He is the drink and the straw and does the stirring.

Rookie of the Year: Joey Porter Jr. The man was asked to do a lot and brings a lot of promise to the position.

Comeback Player of the Year: Rudy the red nosed third string er second er.. starter. I absolutely love when a player exceeds my expectations.

Best Free Agent Signing: Isaac Seumalo. It is no coincidence that the running game is more capable since his arrival.