• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers CB Joe Haden And C Kendrick Green Activated From Reserve/COVID-19 List

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers have announced some good news Saturday as they have activated both CB Joe Haden and C Kendrick Green off of the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Both of these players will now be able to play in the Steelers important regular season finale against the division rival Baltimore Ravens.

We have activated CB Joe Haden & C Kendrick Green from the Reserve/COVID-19 List, placed WR James Washington on the Reserve/COVID-19 List and made other roster moves. @BordasLawhttps://t.co/09tmYaJDla

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) January 8, 2022

Unfortunately, the news wasn’t all positive as the Steelers did add WR James Washington to the Reserve/COVID-19 list at the same time, meaning he won’t be eligible to play in the season finale.

Similarly to teammate Diontae Johnson, who was activated one day earlier, Haden and Green spent minimal time on the Reserve/COVID-19 list with the updated protocols.

This is big news for Haden, as Sunday’s game could potentially be his last in the Black and Gold if the team does not sneak into the playoffs as he is a free agent at the end of the season.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

I've got good news and bad news....

If Turner is out, does Green start at G? And Moore out I think means Chunks LT and Banner RT…Dotson playing?

If Green is in the lineup this week after the results last week, that tells you all you need to know about Tomlin not wanting to admit his mistakes. I have no problem giving Green another shot next year, but he better not start next week.

Good for Haden but hopefully they start Hausennauer and LeGlue again. Green can get in an NFL offseason and give it a go next year.

That would definately be the coaching 101 move but as you have witnessed over the season..... OUR coaching has difficulties with coaching 101 moves.!

Salute the nation

Moore is taking strides at LT, I keep Chukes for depth and restructure Banner and if they can find a good OT to help the run game like Stuber from UM in the 3rd -5th I take him and put him to compete at RT, Banner could possible slide to RG, Green needs to add a solid 15-20 LBS of muscle mass to help in the run game in this division