• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers- chiefs game thread #PlayoffEditionPlayoffs?Playoffs?Playoffs!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Stay loose, grab a drink whatever that may be, and enjoy the game.What could be BigBen's last. Or maybe not... Let's see what transpires. Hope for the best **** the rest, go Steelers! Some light finger food and a Jack n Coke to toast is on my menu. Keeping it simple. Thank you Ben, it has been some ride. Been fun watching you play. You were the total package at QB. You had every attribute a fan could want in a QB. Ben.... that's my quarterback!

Is it wrong to wish they activate a defensive back from the practice squad to lay the wood on Hill if he were to cut across the middle? Make his head go on a swivel as he’s coming across for future catches today? Asking for a friend

Is it wrong to wish they activate a defensive back from the practice squad to lay the wood on Hill if he were to cut across the middle? Make his head go on a swivel as he’s coming across for future catches today? Asking for a friend
Well as long as we aren't wishing injury 😜. It seems that you intend to use the DB properly I will allow it.

I'm still coughing a little from having the 'Rona but I have one cigar left in my humidor and if we win tonight I'm gonna smoke it.

272050661_10220492246561744_8640466633545589573_n.jpg

Well, this is going to be the last chance I'll have to wish for a Steeler/49er Superbowl game. To win #7 and to do it against the team that will complete wins against a whole division in the Superbowl.

I just picked up twelve six packs of Bell‘s Hopslam Ale. Not sure what I’m gonna do for the second half. I did get a half gallon of Weller Special Reserve for Christmas. Maybe I’ll break that out.

Damn the torpedoes, come out no huddle and light them up, tape Canada inside a locker and let Ben run the offense, let's go boys!!!

I got a bottle of Buffalo Trace bourbon for Christmas. I had been looking for it for over a year and was never in stock at the liquor store. It's probably the best whiskey i ever had.
Order it online. When dick Wolf shut down the liquor stores in PA I was ordering **** from god knows where. Lol.

I don't know if it is the best

but it is really good

I'm sure there's better. I've never had any of those really expensive whiskeys but from what i've read and my own experience, Buffalo Trace is the best reasonably priced whiskey you can get.

My brother lives near Philly and he goes to a huge liquor mega mart in Delaware from time to time. I think he got it there. He also picked up a bottle of Dad's Hat whiskey which is made in PA. That was pretty good too but not as good as the Buffalo.

Terry Bradshaw has his own whiskey brand now. I saw it and was going to buy it but it was like $40. I believe it said it was 53.2 or whatever % alcohol which was his career completion %. I wasn't dropping $40 just for a famous name.

I'm sure there's better. I've never had any of those really expensive whiskeys but from what i've read and my own experience, Buffalo Trace is the best reasonably priced whiskey you can get.

My brother lives near Philly and he goes to a huge liquor mega mart in Delaware from time to time. I think he got it there. He also picked up a bottle of Dad's Hat whiskey which is made in PA. That was pretty good too but not as good as the Buffalo.

Terry Bradshaw has his own whiskey brand now. I saw it and was going to buy it but it was like $40. I believe it said it was 53.2 or whatever % alcohol which was his career completion %. I wasn't dropping $40 just for a famous name.
I am not rich like DIC either so I buy reasonably priced whiskeys....other than a bottle of Red Breast now and then and it is not too expensive either

there is a Houston Distillery I like named Yellow Rose which has several variaties and all are pretty good

[QUOTE="tapeANaspirin2it, post: 907723, member: 310"
a huge liquor mega mart
[/QUOTE]

My god….. that sounds like heaven on earth!

I'm pretty relaxed about the steeler game. It doesn't even feel like the playoffs. I think it's because with this team's flaws I just can't see them going on a run to the SUper Bowl. So, it feels like playing with house money. If they win great it means i get to see another game but if they lose then it's mock draft time.

I do hope the steelers go out there with the nothing to lose attitude. Throw the sink at them. I don't mean a bunch of dumb *** trick plays. I just mean playing with an attitude. Take a few chances and don;t just sit back and try to stay close.