• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Could Play First Ever Game Against The Jaguars At This Unusual Site In 2026

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
It is no secret changes are coming for the Pittsburgh Steelers and the rest of the National Football League in the near future. In recent years, we’ve seen drastic changes to the annual draft by being held in select host cities as opposed to the traditional Radio City Music Hall in New York City. With the league’s initiative for a continuous international presence, there are now several NFL games scheduled in other countries. So far, the Steelers have had minimal participation in those international games with their last appearance in London in 2013, but that is set to change after they expressed interest in a game in Ireland.

READ MORE

All I can say, the tickets need to be reduced in price because nowhere in that venue do you get a close seat.

Binoculars and telescopes will be the normal.

Salute the nation

Well the Daytona airport is literally right beside the track. So that's a plus. I'd figure Gainesville would be a more optimal venue as far as a real football stadium. The travel to it wouldn't be optimal.

Steelers have played the Jags many times already.

Some of the headlines after those games indicate they won a few of them.

All I can say, the tickets need to be reduced in price because nowhere in that venue do you get a close seat.

Binoculars and telescopes will be the normal.
I've been to NASCAR races at Bristol and it's pretty compact. I've toured Daytona, not been to a race, but yeah it's huge. Need a bunch of Diamond Vision screens for fans in attendance to see the game.
Steelers alternative home stadium would probably have to be either Penn State or WVU and Morgantown is a lot closer.

Steelers have played the Jags many times already.

Some of the headlines after those games indicate they won a few of them.

I wonder how are Play Off record is? I remeber a recent ***-kicking not in our favor………..

Salute the nation

Where are they planning to put the field?
Daytona-International-Speedway-Seating-Chart.jpg

Where are they planning to put the field?
Daytona-International-Speedway-Seating-Chart.jpg

Click into the article le, it shows a pic with the field in place. Read the articles while you’re there as well, unless you already have……\

Salute the nation

That would be one of those “prestige” events… the people that would go are going to go to say they were there, not to really watch the football game

Now if you really want to make it interesting… put the field in the middle of a racetrack and have a race going on while a football game is being played… that would be super dangerous fun for all

Lol

That field is at Bristol Motor Speedway, not Daytona.

Crap, here I thought just maybe I could give you a pointer. Thanks for all your great post(s) along the way.

Salute the nation