• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Former 2nd-Round Pick And Epic Running Back Le'Veon Bell Opens Up About Smoking Before Games While In Pittsburgh

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers have had some incredible running backs throughout the history of the franchise. There are almost too many to name, but there is a certain someone who had the potential to be one of, if not, the best the Steelers have ever employed as a ball carrier. Back in 2013, Le'Veon Bell was selected in the second round of the NFL Draft and became a star rather quickly as he went on to score eight touchdowns in his rookie season. He didn't wear the black and gold forever as he held out looking for a lucrative contract extension in 2018.

READ MORE

I have absolutely nothing against weed… do you know why I don’t smoke it? Because I would lose my six figure job…

Yeah a lot of guys do it and yeah it should never have been as penalized as it was… but employers have that right and the fact he simply laments getting caught and doesn’t acknowledge that he was an idiotic dumbass risking all that dough and his career and potentially letting his team down just to indulge himself shows you a severe lack of character

My question is WHY? and if it was actually “smoked” WHERE? They show up several hours before the game starts and are mostly in the company of players and coaches. It’s not the easiest thing to be discreet about.

If I knew there was a legitimate risk I might suffer a serious injury, I surely wouldn’t want to have an altered state of mind in coping with it. Can’t imagine being stoned and looking at my foot turned backwards.

He probably snuck up on to the roof of the building. Sparked up, and then to the hot tub.

Who?

He probably snuck up on to the roof of the building. Sparked up, and then to the hot tub.

He spent a lot of time in the “hot tub” , probably didn’t have to sneak up on the roof.

I wonder if he ever got his NFL “slave” book read ?

Salute the nationb

His delayed style makes all the sense in the world now. He wasn’t waiting for holes to open in the line, he was blitzed out of his skull, a la Jeff Spicoli, and moving in slow motion…..

I have absolutely nothing against weed… do you know why I don’t smoke it? Because I would lose my six figure job…

Yeah a lot of guys do it and yeah it should never have been as penalized as it was… but employers have that right and the fact he simply laments getting caught and doesn’t acknowledge that he was an idiotic dumbass risking all that dough and his career and potentially letting his team down just to indulge himself shows you a severe lack of character

THE NFL drug test is a joke, Bell smoking weed in not the issue, lighting up & smoking them before games is.

He must have been " PWI " That is Playing While Intoxicated. Dude was over rated and walked on the Steelers. I so glad he did so. He was washed up when he did. Proof? Look at his post Steeler stats. END.

He was a good player at one point, but he was also the product of a good OL and a QB who could hurt a defense by passing.

THE NFL drug test is a joke, Bell smoking weed in not the issue, lighting up & smoking them before games is.

He must have been " PWI " That is Playing While Intoxicated. Dude was over rated and walked on the Steelers. I so glad he did so. He was washed up when he did. Proof? Look at his post Steeler stats. END.

He was a good player at one point, but he was also the product of a good OL and a QB who could hurt a defense by passing
During his time as a Steeler he gained more yards from scrimmage per game than any other RB in history. Brown was league best at his position too. Special group right there. That will never happed for an NFL team ever again.
The Rooneys had the 2 best skill guys in the league on the field at the same time and let it slip away over guaranteed money.
Now they have an 18 million a year #1 WR that consistently can't catch and a 3.8 ypc 1st rounder RB that is overrated.

When I think of his "post steeler stats", I realize he sat out an entire year. That must be difficult for an athlete to get back to an NFL-level

Bell and AB are the 2 former Steelers I despise the most by far. Probably becayse they both had it all and flushed it down the toilet out of greed and arrogance while managing to **** over the team in the process. I hope to never see them affiliated with the team in any way going forward.

The most annoying thing about smoking weed is the need for people who do it to advertise it.
He's the same moronic idiot that lost millions of dollars with the Steelers. I might have been giving him too much credit earlier when I said he probably scored a 2 on the wonderlic.

Remember the picture of all his pre rolled joints on a kind of "Tree" on his mantle or TV,, inside his home..? I cant find it.

I do remember that pic. I think it was right after the “dance pole” girl pic……

Salute the nation

Last edited:
LeVeon Bell was a young man that got caught up with the wrong people whispering in his ear. He went to far and realized he had made a mistake yet was to proud to admit it. Things played out the way they did, partly due to his arrogance and dumbazzery, but also the influence of marjowanna isn’t a good thing for making the right & serious decisions at hand.

Salute the nation

When I think of his "post steeler stats", I realize he sat out an entire year. That must be difficult for an athlete to get back to an NFL-level
With the Steelers, Bell averaged 25 touches for 129 yards, 5.2 yards/per and .68 TDs per game.

Post Steelers, he averaged 16 touches for 66 yards, 4.1 yards/per and .32 TDs per game.

Bell and AB are the 2 former Steelers I despise the most by far. Probably becayse they both had it all and flushed it down the toilet out of greed and arrogance while managing to **** over the team in the process. I hope to never see them affiliated with the team in any way going forward.

Never understood why SOME Steeler fans pretend as if Bell was this huge scumbag.

The dude simply wanted more guaranteed $ (understandable for a RB at his age), and he used the only bit leverage he had, which was sitting out. He didnt trash the team, and he even praised Connor during the year. So unless you are related to the Rooney's, or you are in their will, I just cant see why you would despise him.

Now A.B. on the other hand, lol....

Cant read article, always comes up blank. He had it all but he blew it. could have been a legend. my opinion.