• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Former RB Le'Veon Bell Would Love To Pummel 1 Dirty Former Player From The AFC North

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers refused to give into running back, Le'Veon Bell's contract demands prior to the 2018 season. That led to the ball-carrier sitting out the whole year and it may have affected the entirety of his career. There were other moments throughout his tenure in the NFL that could have adjusted his professional path. One of the main moments was Cincinnati Bengals linebacker and Pittsburgh villain, Vontaze Burfict tackling him from behind during a game in the 2015 season. The hit led to an MCL injury that ended the running back's season.

READ MORE

WoW

LeVeon Bell just can’t fade off into the sunset of old EX-nfl-ers.

The artickle talks about Bell’s new occupation, Boxing. Wanting a chance to clean Burthdefect’s clock.

Nothing taken in to account that Bell could lose and get his clock cleaned.

Salute the nation

Bell went the distance with a guy who finished multiple ufc and bellator mma world champions.
I thought it would be like watching a car crash but Bell is no Mike Tyson but he's no bum, would destroy Burfict.

Bell went the distance with a guy who finished multiple ufc and bellator mma world champions.
I thought it would be like watching a car crash but Bell is no Mike Tyson but he's no bum, would destroy Burfict.
I would love to see anyone destroy birthdefect. That is a pay-per-view I might get.

Burfict wants a MMA style match. Curious if LB would agree to that. I'd watch it either way!

MMA guys haven't had much luck against people who train just boxing. Jake Paul has dominated MMA guys in boxing after a couple years of training. I do think Bell has some skills though. Peterson had been training boxing for a while and Bell was pretty new but was able to KO Peterson. Had to say what would happen with Bell vs Burfict. Fighting is weird. This last weekend there was a UFC event where a big tough fully tatted guy from the streets got murked by a skinny white guy.

WoW

LeVeon Bell just can’t fade off into the sunset of old EX-nfl-ers.

The artickle talks about Bell’s new occupation, Boxing. Wanting a chance to clean Burthdefect’s clock.

Nothing taken in to account that Bell could lose and get his clock cleaned.

Salute the nation
I for one would consider this the most relevant thing LB has done outside of football…it sure ain’t his rapping

Id be game to watch these two go at it again, and mma style hell yeah

Hope they make it happen and it would be the first time I’d actively be rooting for LeVeon in a while.

I for one would consider this the most relevant thing LB has done outside of football…it sure ain’t his rapping

Id be game to watch these two go at it again, and mma style hell yeah

Hope they make it happen and it would be the first time I’d actively be rooting for LeVeon in a while.

I think Many a Many would pay for that view of Bell vs Burfdefect. Regardless of the style, the fight would be a draw as it is very marketable. Add in the fact that the NFL fan-dom would be very popular in subscribing.

It would all depend on how serious Von te’ took his training. If he slacked in there, then he’d get pounded. If he took the “Rocky” like approach, then Bell would get pounded. Vontez is a thug and most of the time, thugs over-value themselves.

Salute the nation

MMA guys haven't had much luck against people who train just boxing. Jake Paul has dominated MMA guys in boxing after a couple years of training. I do think Bell has some skills though. Peterson had been training boxing for a while and Bell was pretty new but was able to KO Peterson. Had to say what would happen with Bell vs Burfict. Fighting is weird. This last weekend there was a UFC event where a big tough fully tatted guy from the streets got murked by a skinny white guy.
Everyone hates Jake Paul but like Bell the kid has my respect for getting in there with real fighters especially when he doesn't need to be. Peterson didn't look horrible but got KO. Was nice to see a child beater get knocked out. Burfict would too, to big and slow, guarantee Besides skill Bell would beat him with footwork alone. Are you talking Anthony smith the tatted white guy? He's a gatekeeper in one of the weakest divisions. Skinny and tall with range seems to be a good build for the sport.

Ian Garry was the skinny white guy. He is good but still new and raw. He is a Connor McGregor wannabe, but it is too forced. He does have talent though . Tatted guy was Daniel Rodriguez i believe.

Ian Garry was the skinny white guy. He is good but still new and raw. He is a Connor McGregor wannabe, but it is too forced. He does have talent though . Tatted guy was Daniel Rodriguez i believe.
Rodriguez is no punk either, big win.