• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Have 1 Unexpected Re-Sign Candidate That Could Surprisingly Land New Deal Prior To 2024 Season

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers are notorious for not negotiating contracts in-season. General Manager Omar Khan seemed to agree with the policy recently, which means any player looking for an extension will have to sign the papers before the opener against the Atlanta Falcons. The top priorities for the organization likely remain inking Pat Freiermuth to a new deal, while also figuring out how to land on common ground with veteran captain, Cameron Heyward. The running back spot is interesting, however. Najee Harris' fifth-year option was declined and Jaylen Warren will be a restricted free agent once the new league year begins in 2025.

READ MORE

I would have no problem with them signing Warren over Najee, but I really like Najee. I hope we can realistically keep both.