• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Injury Report 12/16

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers took to the practice field again and got some great news on Thursday. Star edge rusher, TJ Watt was a full participant today, along with LB Alex Highsmith and LB Robert Spillane.

TJ Watt upgraded to full participant in today’s practice. Alex Highsmith (quad) and Robert Spillane (knee) also full. Joe Haden (foot) was limited.

OT Zach Banner (knee) DNP. Isaiah Buggs (ankle) downgraded from full to DNP. pic.twitter.com/QI4ZLYxy4r

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) December 16, 2021

Along with the practice report mentioned above, after participating earlier in the week, DL Isaiah Buggs (ankle) did not practice today. With DL Montravius Adams now also on the Reserve/COVID-19 List, the Steelers once again appear to be looking extremely thin at the nose tackle position heading into their Sunday matchup with the Tennessee Titans at Heinz Field.

More to come.

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

How did Banner get injured?

Must have been using visualization for game time action as he hasn't been in an actual game in quite some time..............................

Banner & Tuitt need a hard look for next year, neither can contribute if on the bench and both need lowered contracts for a prove it season.

Salute the nation

idk,, but we gotta move on. Taking up a roster spot and has only played the equivalent of 2 games since what 2017?

Tuitt is another candidate of moving on. I know we need to take a hard look at him end of seson as to bring back vs current contract.

I am compassionate towards him but at some point youhave to put it in his hands and say this is the offer.

Salute the nation

Haden practiced in full today so that's good. Buggs is now injured and questionable. Good thing Spillane is back because Johnson is now out. I guess with Adams on COVID, Davis may get the start at NT. Then again, we can just go with 2 DL and get run over for 200+ again.