• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Injury Report 12/17

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers finished up practice on Friday in preparation for Sunday’s game at Heinz Field against the Tennessee Titans. Outside linebackers T.J. Watt (groin) and Alex Highsmith (quadriceps) were both FULL participants for the second straight day and both are expected to play on Sunday!

T.J. Watt also had the groin issue earlier this season, but amounts the injuries this season to bad luck:

"It's not like i'm out here trying to get hurt. … sometimes the soft tissue stuff is hard to pinpoint."

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) December 17, 2021

A surprise addition to the injury report today was rookie linebacker, Buddy Johnson. He will be OUT on Sunday. The good news is that cornerback Joe Haden was a full participant after missing the last four games with a foot injury. He is questionable for Sunday.

Joe Haden back?
👀
👀

(Via his IG) pic.twitter.com/MaoooZYUtq

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) December 17, 2021

The full injury and status report is below:

Pittsburgh Steelers Participation/Injury Report, Week 15

Game Status

LB Buddy Johnson (Foot) – Out
CB Joe Haden (Foot) – Questionable
TE Kevin Rader (Hip) – Questionable
DE Isaiah Buggs (Ankle) – Questionable

Friday, December 17
QB Ben Roethlisberger (Pectoral/Right Shoulder) – Full
CB Joe Haden (Foot) – Full
LB Robert Spillane (Knee) – Full
LB Alex Highsmith (Quadricep) – Full
TE Kevin Rader (Hip) – Limited
LB T.J. Watt (Groin) – Full
DT Carlos Davis (Knee) – Full
DE Isaiah Buggs (Ankle) – DNP
OT Zach Banner (Knee) – Full
LB Buddy Johnson (Foot) – DNP

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

I copied this from my other post.

Haden practiced in full today so that's good. Buggs is now injured and questionable. Good thing Spillane is back because Johnson is now out. I guess with Adams on COVID, Davis may get the start at NT. Then again, we can just go with 2 DL and get run over for 200+ again.