• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Joey Porter Challenged Ravens Great Ray Lewis To A Fight Outside Heinz Field In 2003 After Lewis Sent Porter Into An Uncontrollable Rage

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
Former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker, Joey Porter was a fierce pass rusher and the emotional leader of the 2005 Steelers Super Bowl XL championship team. Porter also earned a reputation for being one of the biggest trash talkers in the NFL, with his most memorable moments coming on that 2005 postseason run, calling the Indianapolis Colts soft and targeting Seattle Seahawks tight end, Jerramy Stevens for guaranteeing a Seattle victory.

READ MORE

RayRay, both during and post career, has been nothing but a blow-hard.

His stats are so padded that it would make Dolly Parton’s bra look like an “A” cup size.

**** the ravens and ray Lewis !!!!!

Salute the nation

RayRay, both during and post career, has been nothing but a blow-hard.

His stats are so padded that it would make Dolly Parton’s bra look like an “A” cup size.

**** the ravens and ray Lewis !!!!!

Salute the nation
he was maybe the most over hyped LB'r ever. had more tackles from the sideline than most of the players on the field.

I was at this game. The rumor in the city after the game was that Porter tried to get on the ravens bus to get at Lewis and that Bettis and Burress stopped him… i never heard that Lewis came back off the Bus.. I highly doubt that if he had there wouldn’t have been escalated events…Porter was crazy after all lol

Check that Porter was significantly bigger than I remembered and they were both bat **** crazy and mean. It would have been a good tilt.

Check that Porter was significantly bigger than I remembered and they were both bat **** crazy and mean. It would have been a good tilt.

Joey had “HEART”, something well needed in a fight. RayRay had entitlement, something not needed in a fight.

I’d taken Porter, on the street or in the ring (Which Joey so happens to have).

Salute the nation

Who knows what the outcome would have been. I am sure it would have been broken up if it even escalated to it.

Who knows what the outcome would have been. I am sure it would have been broken up if it even escalated to it.

I wonder if the two guys fighting RayRay thought the same thing…………. ?

Salute the nation

I miss football like this. Not the latte garbage many players have today.

Those were some GOLDEN years that somewhat offset the crap the cheatriots were getting away with.

Salute the nation

Ray Lewis is a complete piece of ****. Not because he was a Raven, Because of the person he is.

Hell of an Antler Powder Salesman though…………..

I hear yaz BLITZ

Salute the nation