• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Joey Porter Jr. Gets His First Ever Look at George Pickens' Intensity

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
After signing his rookie contract right before training camp started, Joey Porter Jr. got his first reps with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Porter learned very quick that he needs to always be on his toes and expect anything, and he learned it the hard way. Numerous players in 2022 have fallen victim to the same savage move that Porter experienced, and now it's time to see how he will bounce back and respond if/when the situation arises again.

READ MORE

prison-rules-game-on.gif

Fantastic. Go George ******* Pickens. Wake 'em up.

Fantastic. Go George ******* Pickens. Wake 'em up.
What it does is take an already physical corner in Peezy Jr. and sharpen that sword so to speak. The more they feed this kid early the better.

Why wear a expensive chain during practice?
It doesn't mean a thing if you don't wear that bling?

You know athletes like to show that jewelry. Personally when I work out or do outdoor work I leave the jewelry off. But that's just an old man and the me.

What it does is take an already physical corner in Peezy Jr. and sharpen that sword so to speak. The more they feed this kid early the better.

Iron sharpening IRON, it’s what it takes……………………

Salute the nation

The article states that Porter was caught off guard and unprepared. Of course he was, it's a passing drill and illegal contact by Pickens, I'm guessing Porter was waiting for Pickens break. Probably one of those welcome to the NFL kind of things but hardly a bad first impression as the writer indicates.

I don't know. I'm not a jewelry person. It has zero value to me. Just a bunch of polished rocks I would never spend money on.

To each his own.
Agree, only extra thing I wear is my casio watch.

Looks like offensive pass interference to me, not some "welcome to the NFL" bullshlt.

Agree, only extra thing I wear is my casio watch.

I wear my smart watch to track steps, my anti-loss LUXURY S10 key ring, and lastly something STEELERS (most of the time).

Salute the nation