• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Lineman Confirms The Brutal Truth After Watching Kenny Pickett Up Close

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers' roster at the start of the 2024 season looks dramatically different from what it was in 2023. The biggest difference comes at the quarterback position. General Manager Omar Khan completely revamped the room as he brought in Justin Fields, Russell Wilson, and Kyle Allen during the 2024 offseason. This is obviously much different than the group from 2023 which included Kenny Pickett, Mitch Trubisky, and Mason Rudolph.

READ MORE

These articles are brutal.......
I initially scroll down half way just to start reading
I understand there
is some formula or something
...but damn. This is horrible. You would get more traffic if you went straight to the topic of your click bait headline. I personally try to read some to help with traffic....but damn.....it is putrid reading these articles. PUTRID!!!!!

These articles are brutal.......
I initially scroll down half way just to start reading
I understand there
is some formula or something
...but damn. This is horrible. You would get more traffic if you went straight to the topic of your click bait headline. I personally try to read some to help with traffic....but damn.....it is putrid reading these articles. PUTRID!!!!!
I have to agree. Social media has killed journalism.

it's very difficult to disagree with your critique.