• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers locker room music

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
As long as they win, I could care less if they listen to Rap, Country, Rock, or the sound of baby seals being clubbed and fingernails on chalkboards
I would listen to it all with them minus the fingernails on the chalk boards.

I listened to baby Seal before...but did you know that when it snows

my eyes become large and
the light that you shine can't be seen?

is Chase C a free agent? Maybe we resign him so he can help with this

The Burgh more than anny other city in the nation understands the importance of locker room music.

“We Are Family” Babeeeeee

If i was the coach, Id let tge prior weeks gameball recipients set the locker room music... unless they lost .. after a loss it would be a combination of progressively worse songs... yoko ono, that susudio song from phil collins, and every annoying stupid pop song ever... Barbie Girl and achy breaky heart would play five times straight every practice.... losing would be dreaded

I don't know any of that stuff at all. Looks like crap. Probably that auto tune **** with people who can't sing or rap.

I'd go with the old school rap all day over anything new.

I'd just put on headphones and play metal or find a nice quiet place with no music just to visualize in silence.

Gregorian chants. Nothing else.

Wow I used to be in touch with all music new and old.

I have a lot to catch up on.

My list for their listening pleasure would be.

Same old song and dance- Aerosmith

Eyes wide open - Mediocre Mike and the mechanics. ( I know you all heard this tune!)

Turn up for Watt- DJ Snake and Lil John.

Black & Gold-Sam Sparro - They have to be able to tune us out.... sometimes.
Good lord, after reading that I'm glad professional sport was never for me - I would have smashed up the jukebox.