• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Omar Khan May Pull Off An Incredibly Shrewd Move To Replace Diontae Johnson With Star From Chargers

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers were relatively quiet on the Monday before the NFL new league year began. The start of the legal tampering period only saw General Manager Omar Khan agree to terms with a new punter, following the release of Pressley Harvin III. Cameron Johnston will come to the Steel City on a three-year, $9 million deal and attempt to bring stability to the position. Things then heated up on Tuesday when it was reported that Baltimore Ravens linebacker, Patrick Queen will come play for Pittsburgh. Not long after, Diontae Johnson was traded to the Carolina Panthers for cornerback Donte Jackson.

READ MORE

Oh by no means are Omar and Andy finished.
I look for a receiver, a safety, and maybe a DL.
Idk on the receiver, possibly Ridley who could be our #2, or Boyd as our slot guy and we draft our #2.
Safety, Justin Simmons. would be nice but don’t know what it would cost.
And I have a strange feeling Shades wants to make a pitch for Chase Young who he loves. Have no idea what he would cost.

The Chargers receivers are productive if overpriced. A roster of Pickens, one of the Chargers guys, Austin and an early draft pick would be solid.

Oh by no means are Omar and Andy finished.
I look for a receiver, a safety, and maybe a DL.
Idk on the receiver, possibly Ridley who could be our #2, or Boyd as our slot guy and we draft our #2.
Safety, Justin Simmons. would be nice but don’t know what it would cost.
And I have a strange feeling Shades wants to make a pitch for Chase Young who he loves. Have no idea what he would cost.
Chase Young is from Maryland so Tomlin is probably aroused but he doesn't fit anywhere unless they stuck him in Highsmith's spot. Too light for 3 technigue. Now Arik Armstead from the 49ers would get me aroused. He played last year with a bad leg and still productive when he played.

Definitely agree with you on Justin Simmons, really hope they're trying to bring him in.

Keenan Allen would be a very good fit with what they need right now with Pickens and Austin.

Definitely agree with you on Justin Simmons, really hope they're trying to bring him in.
I unfortunately think he is high on other teams lists as well Titans being one of those