• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' Omar Khan Wins Diontae Johnson Trade After Critical Work On New Contract For Donte Jackson

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers General Manager Omar Khan has been busy once again this offseason. He has not only managed to procure several players on key positions for the team, he’s also managed to do it while saving the Steelers money. It’s something that’s more critical than ever during a time when the Steelers have a number of needs, but still have a cap ceiling they have to respect.

READ MORE

Cornerbacks are one of those positions where a player can perform better in certain defenses. Witherspoon was real nice his first year in Pittsburgh and then was terrific again with the Rams this past year and I don't think he was exactly known as a shutdown guy. I'm hoping Jackson will be a good scheme fit and outperform his previous stint in Carolina.

Imo we wont know who "won the trade" until a couple years down the road...

Actually, for 4.25 million, if he can start all 17 games and play just above average (he will play way better than that), then we will have gotten a pretty good deal.

DJ the WR wasn’t some super star production, so DJ the CB needs to match that level, but I’m sure will exceed it.

Salute the nation