• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers' TJ Watt Has Major Flaw In His Game According To Browns Rookie Tackle

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The Pittsburgh Steelers 2023 season did not get off to a good start after a blowout loss at the hands of the San Francisco 49ers. With a final score of 30-7, it was immediately realized by the fan base that the preseason hype may have been too much after all. Week 2 will bring another home game and this time, it will be Monday Night Football. The Cleveland Browns will come to town after an impressive Week 1 win against the Cincinnati Bengals. Pittsburgh will have a tough hole to dig out of if they begin the season 0-2, making Monday night's matchup pivotal.

READ MORE

"Major Flaw," that was kind of click bait. Appreciate the articles but the kid pointed out he may be able to use his long arms to his advantage and called Watt a great player. I wish when some of our players discuss the upcoming opposition with the media, they could be this diplomatic.

"Major Flaw," that was kind of click bait. Appreciate the articles but the kid pointed out he may be able to use his long arms to his advantage and called Watt a great player. I wish when some of our players discuss the upcoming opposition with the media, they could be this diplomatic.
I hear ya..
But remember those comments were from an Offensive Linemen.....they seem to be a lot less braggadocios, reactionary. and overly emotional as some other position players..

Meh, the Knock on Dawand was slow feet… so of course he is going to emphasize his length.
Just reminded me of the old saying there always is a plan until you get knocked in the mouth. ( or something along these lines).

The only flaw I see in TJ's pass rush is I worry he's going to pull a groin with his celebration kick. But he's had so much practice doing it, he's used to it by now.

Get ready for Sunday rook 🤣

I hear ya..
But remember those comments were from an Offensive Linemen.....they seem to be a lot less braggadocios, reactionary. and overly emotional as some other position players..

Exactly and the word I'd use as well. Trench Workers seem to be more down to home and mentally fit then some of the other positions.

Salute the nation

Is Dawand even playing this weekend? I dont believe he is

Yeah, calling what the guy said "bulletin board material" is a bit of a stretch, as well.

I really liked Dawand coming out of Ohio State. He doesn't have a great work ethic but you can't deny the size and skills. I hope TJ has a huge game because we need it. But it also wouldn't surprise me if Jones holds his own on Monday. Can't teach 6-8 375lbs with 36"+ arms and nearly 12" hands. Dude is a mountain.

I really liked Dawand coming out of Ohio State. He doesn't have a great work ethic but you can't deny the size and skills. I hope TJ has a huge game because we need it. But it also wouldn't surprise me if Jones holds his own on Monday. Can't teach 6-8 375lbs with 36"+ arms and nearly 12" hands. Dude is a mountain.
Yep. Despite the limitations on the work aspect, his size and raw talent alone provide huge upside as a very good tackle for a long time.

Watt is looking at 3 or 4 sacks in this game. Write it down.
200w.gif

well know that I know this info, I might unretire

He's so flawed he shares the ALL Time NFL single season sack record.

Nobody is perfect,but you can be really damn good.